Jobe Interview

Advertisement
yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

Seriously, no idea how they couldn't tell this kid is a total jack***. He also made a point to call out the U for the worst fans. Unbelievable.

lol, I get the fans part. they been pretty ruthless to him on twitter and apparently facebook. either way, I hope this is the LAST thread on here about him.

That's what happens when you troll a fanbase. That fanbase is going to come at your throat. Canes fans are just better about it.

More talk about our guys, less talk about cats like this. Guy is a youngin, but still doesn't fully explain his (lack of) professionalism in this process.

Nobody can hold you to a school you didn't sign with, but the way he went about it is really immature. While I'd love talent like that, I wouldn't want it at that expense. I like our guys and wanna hear more about em (I'm a DC/DMV guy who desperately loves the Hurricanes) not cats that didn't want to or didn't sign here...

Advertisement
saying this kid has a learning disability is like saying norton should have stayed... a huge ***** understatement

saying this kid has a learning disability is like saying norton should have stayed... a huge ***** understatement

He could barely string four cohesive words together without pausing. I wouldn't doubt for a second that he has an LD. Nor do I give a ***c about it.

That ****** didn’t tell the staff he was flipping? I hope you get buried on the depth chart.

yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

He did tell them, albeit indirectly, over and over and over and over again.

Our staff chose to ignore what was painfully obvious for an extremely long time, and instead of redirecting their efforts when it was apparent chose to go to embarrassing lengths for what was as clearly as ******* day not going to happen to allegedly prove some point, and in turn cost us the backup plan as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man whoever gave him the name Simple Jobe should be crowned.

He will not last at Bama they will move him out like Burgess Becker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where all the white knights claiming he's "just a kid who doesn't know better"

Dude's a scumbag that played our coaches and knew exactly what he was doing. Wish him the worst

Advertisement
Reminder that this is Ericks “friend”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where all the white knights claiming he's "just a kid who doesn't know better"

Dude's a scumbag that played our coaches and knew exactly what he was doing. Wish him the worst
yea f#ck that "kid". sounds dumber than a pile of rocks, which is actually pretty accurate when it comes to talking about that scumbags intelligence level. Now when it comes to his morals and having balls to be a decent human then we all can see what kind of dirtbag he is. Seems like the entitled cancer in the locker room type to me

Advertisement
Back