Jobe Interview

Didn't read or hear one word of that interview. No kid signed elsewhere deserve to have their name spewed here and we **** sure need to not a tress over him like a scorned ex gf who got left for the hotter younger thing. Please let close this **** thread

Advertisement
Wow this kid is so immature. He actually might have a mental health problem. When he speaks you can tell he struggles mentally and is delusional. These are the type of kids that are 99% busts and I hope he continues that trend. Next Sean Taylor my ***.

I really wish one of our kids would call him out.

One of the things I've learned in 10 years of following recruiting is that the kids don't think like us. They are "fans" of teams, but not like we are fans. They don't look at other kids as the enemy and they don't even really have heat for rival schools. Not usually, anyway. You have some that do, but for the most part they are just kids that play ball together that go to different schools. I don't expect anyone to call Jobe out. Maybe AJ, but doubtful.

I agree, but I also think oftentimes fans kinda blow things out of proportion. This isn't one of those times though. I just think the kid went way overboard. I get what you're saying though.

Advertisement
Lol the interview didn't even make me mad, I always thought he was going to Bama. He was CB'd 100% to Bama a long time ago and it never changed. One of our recruits even called him out. The only thing I wish, is the staff should have been left him alone.

Lol the interview didn't even make me mad, I always thought he was going to Bama. He was CB'd 100% to Bama a long time ago and it never changed. One of our recruits even called him out. The only thing I wish, is the staff should have been left him alone.

They enabled him to disrespect Sean Taylor again and again . They should learn from this and never label a recruit Sean Taylor 2.0 again. Never

Advertisement
The way he went about it just **** me off. Totally disrespectful to ST26. Still wish him the best but I’m glad he’s not a Cane.

Advertisement
Back