Joaquin wants all the smoke

Advertisement

This has been going on all season. Watch the comments lol. Baker kept disabling comments.

I can see you brother @Koke

Fire!!! 😂😂😂😂

1609775701940.png

I wish all the old guard would raise a stink with how this program is being run....I have to think that most of them are big donors to the school so them as a whole and in an uproar would have to be taken seriously.

... not a lot of big donors around the program at all, sadly—which is a big reason this program is run the way it is. You have some former players who threw a mil here or there for a building, or the Soffer family / Schwartz family who helped with a practice facility or football building, but that's about it.

Go to an SEC program and you can throw a rock and hit a booter who is donating big dollars.

I wrote about it before, but Georgia's Magill Society added 1.100 new members in 2018-2019—minimum donation is $25,000 and they raised over $120M over something like a three-year period.

Meanwhile Miami depends on ACC money and adidas cash as the program's lifeblood.

Advertisement
... not a lot of big donors around the program at all, sadly—which is a big reason this program is run the way it is. You have some former players who threw a mil here or there for a building, or the Soffer family / Schwartz family who helped with a practice facility or football building, but that's about it.

Go to an SEC program and you can throw a rock and hit a booter who is donating big dollars.

I wrote about it before, but Georgia's Magill Society added 1.100 new members in 2018-2019—minimum donation is $25,000 and they raised over $120M over something like a three-year period.

Meanwhile Miami depends on ACC money and adidas cash as the program's lifeblood.
Pathetic when you consider we have one of the wealthiest alumni bases outside of the Ivies. Small fan base or not, we have alums with some serious money.

Advertisement

UGA also has an undergraduate population that's about 3 times what ours is. That certainly doesn't hurt.

Manny is a hypocrite which is one of the worst kind of people in my book. Fired the entire offensive staff from the Richt regime when he took the HC job because of poor performance and now when its his turn to fire the guys on his side he is gun shy? That wont ever sit well with me and I try to defend Manny but this is where the Manny D bandwagon has to let me off at if he refuses to make changes knowing the defensive performances against UNC and OSU were embarassing.... (**** he even fired Todd Hartley who wasnt a great TE coach but at least was an elite recruiter!)

I expected Baker to be gone by now. I knew he would handle Rumph, Patke, and Banda with kid gloves if the decision came to that. But Baker should be a no brainer decision. And for it not to be has to be concerning to the UM administration. Manny has done nothing to warrant some power and consideration with them. They should be the ones telling him what to do around Hecht. Not the other way around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No it doesn't.

Joaquin is a part of the Miami Hurricanes family. He has no interest in slamming his family all day every day. He can be critical with his comments, but he realizes that non-stop negativity will not be productive, nor will it fix the problems.

no, I agree with that part. The “non-alumni mopes” is what I was referring to. Made your comment sound smug. Hence the I went to Harvard feel.

Fans who pay their hard earned money into this program don’t?
Slow down, extract your tampon have an antinspasmodic like Midol or something and relax. Where did I say that? I DIDN'T. Furthermore, you or anyone else can sit here and CLAIM you put money into the program till you're blue in the face that doesn't mean you actually do and finally, to answer your question, until you've bled, sweated and cried for this program like those who've actually played here you don't. At least not to the level someone like him has. Good day sir.

Advertisement
Back