Joaquin and Romberg on Tate Martell

Advertisement
Someone posted it over the weekend, believe they were in NYC.

I want to see the kid succeed but the optics are definitely **** without knowing any specifics, and his mom's twitter meltdown doesnt help. But, this is the same staff that let JW skip practice and flirt with the portal mid-season and let him come back so maybe this is standard operating procedure whenever a kid gets up in his feelings about something.

What happened with his mother on twitter?

Joaquin and Romberg can focus their ire on whatever they want but I'm still a little confused as to why these guys never call out Blake James by name. He's the one constant.

Are they afraid to lose access because they know he's not going anywhere when he's the first guy that should be?

Advertisement
Don't know what Tate's issue is, but you have pics of Tate hanging out with his girl (being reported by others) while the team is getting throttled by Duke. It's not a good look.
Not like he can help he isnt allowed to play. Coaches won’t give him a chance so he did this he’s probably transferring

For all we know, Martell is the best QB on the roster. Manure and **** don't exactly give me confidence that they know what the **** they're doing.

I'd probably be a head case if I were Tate too. Not one chance to show what he can do in a game when neither of the other QBs have demonstrated they can be consistently effective. High School or not, 45-0 as a starter, with 113 TDs to only 9 interceptions says something. And when he played at Ohio State (yes, I know it was mop-up duty, but still), his numbers were respectable as well.

I have this feeling that **** is an old school dinosaur in the mold of Nick "get me the big guy!" Saban when it comes to QBs and just couldn't get past Martell's shorter stature. Its just a feeling, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
This.

Advertisement
Thank God Tathaniel ain't from South Florida...

I could only imagine the shít yall would be saying about him if he was lol.

The Tiki torches would be in full blaze right now if a Miami kid took as much "personal time" off to chill with his girlfriend as Tate gets too lol.

Leave it to a couple of the divisive mental midgets from the past to keep going after current players. They have no clue what happened to Tate, and they sound like developmentally disabled clowns publicly ridiculing a guy who might be having psychological issues of some sort that they are completely clueless on.

Romtard has an IQ circling around 78, and Joaquin comes off like a clueless 80 year old “get off my lawn” MAGA-loid.

Teammates see Tate off and on from team activities, practices, games, etc... whenever he wants. Best believe others see that ****.
Tate’s issues are why we quit to two high school teams at the end of the year. Tate has some sort of psychological issue, so we should lose to FIU and PUKE.

420full-kiki-passo.jpg

Yeah; I’m ducking ya’ll too if I’m smashing these. Mucho pink eye. Lol

Advertisement
Still don’t understand why people are so concerned with a 3rd string transfer
Low hanging fruit. Romtard and Joaquin think they can get the mongoloid fans to congratulate their glory years asses for attacking a player who might be going through psychological issues they’re completely unaware of.

Meanwhile, they’re too gutless to publicly address the obvious problems with the guys making millions of dollars because they don’t want to lose potential access to that gravy train.

Advertisement
Kids are getting more and more fickle these days. If something gets hard or doesn't go their way they throw a fit or quit. That's why the transfer portal will continue to get bigger and bigger.
Think Martell will transfer after the season. This is one lazy bunch of entitled azzholes on this team. Stupid kids ought to be kicked out of school so we can start over. It’s not like we’re winning anything for the next umpteen years with this BOT anyway.

Advertisement
Back