Joaquin and Romberg on Tate Martell

True. True. Pics of the gf?
220px-Kimmcguire.jpg

Advertisement
These two fat boys sound slightly jealous that Tate is pummeling the guts of a 10. They were probably dlcking down 3's behind a Flanigan's in their UM days.

As for Tate, we had one of the worst Power 5 offenses and the kid never got a single in-game snap. Really inexcusable. Give him a few packages with some spread option stuff, see if you can find a spark-- anything. He was wasted be two dip shlts.

It's not about Tate. It's about Manny not having the respect of the players because he has no control over the team. TNM is inmates run the asylum. Jeff Thomas quit and Manny begged him to come back. JW was half way out the door and Manny begged him to stay. If Tate needs psychological help, there's counseling and treatment.

But Manny gives the kid an open ended sabbatical and he's globetrotting with his IG gf and splashing the evidence all over social media while the team is getting embarrassed. .

Advertisement
Someone posted it over the weekend, believe they were in NYC.

I want to see the kid succeed but the optics are definitely **** without knowing any specifics, and his mom's twitter meltdown doesnt help. But, this is the same staff that let JW skip practice and flirt with the portal mid-season and let him come back so maybe this is standard operating procedure whenever a kid gets up in his feelings about something.
This was gonna be my reply. The future, the guy, was able to go awol and still start! what do you expect from the 3rd stringer?

Advertisement
He’s not the least of our problems. He’s just one more symptom.

Exactly.

Just like our starting qb going awol mid week , mid season. And that’s not his first , second or third time of being dumb

Our qb room is the perfect representation of what the team is. Immature brats that aren’t about
winning.

It’s bad when kosi is the saint out of the qb’s this year.

These guys hit the nail on the head. That is the disease and culture problem Manny is using for an excuse. Catering to Tate who is 3rd string. Be truthful tell him he does not the great Dan Enos system.

Advertisement
As if he was going to play anyway. Who gives a rat's rear? Hey, weren't these two also two if the players that demanded their buddy pal Larry Coker get hired? Talk about inmates running the asylum. Loved them as players, but they need to eventually fess up to their monumental mistake. They thought they knew what was best for the program. Nah, they did what was best for THEM. They'd had a tough coach in Butch Davis, and wanted a pushover. Their shortsightedness helped destroy the program. Spare me the "We won a title because of it." Same posters will then turn around and say that team didn't even need a coach. The **** University of Miami needed a real coach, and these players demanded we hire an OC that had never been a head coach before. An OC that most wanted fired the year before.

Sorry, but I will never listen to a word they have to say until they man up and admit they screwed up a **** of a lot more than a backup QB taking time off. Speaking of Buckeyes... Tell me again how well Coker coached us up against those bums in the Fiesta Bowl. You know, the guy these people wanted hired so badly.

Advertisement
In 2018, Jarren didnt get picked as QB and got fat as a result. People here were all, "poor Jarren, it's demoralizing." Tate gets ignored the same way, after busting his *** all offseason, then getting snaps as a decoy, finally gives up to take a vacation at the end of the worst season since Carl Selmer was coach and he's wrong.

Insane.

These guys hit the nail on the head. That is the disease and culture problem Manny is using for an excuse. Catering to Tate who is 3rd string. Be truthful tell him he does not the great Dan Enos system.
Manny talked about cultural disease. Then he proceeded to make it WORSE.

Advertisement
Back