Joaquin and Romberg on Tate Martell

Advertisement
Manny talked about cultural disease. Then he proceeded to make it WORSE.
The disease goes all the way back to the players demanding Coker being hired. That was ground zero for everything we see today. We went from a tough coach, whom the players feared, to a string of failures.

But **** yeah, Manny has doubled down on the cancerous growth. It's bad.

What happened with his mother on twitter?
She was asking if anyone has spoken to Tater, throwing Kiki under the bus, saying she's the reason hes contemplating quitting football to support her. Weird ****. Paints Tate in a bad light but he hasn't really done anything, literally. Manny gave him the green light for his leave of absence so he's not breaking any team rules. Who knows, like someone else said in the other thread, ***** is undefeated.

The disease goes all the way back to the players demanding Coker being hired. That was ground zero for everything we see today. We went from a tough coach, whom the players feared, to a string of failures.

But **** yeah, Manny has doubled down on the cancerous growth. It's bad.
Nah. That group of players wasnt diseased. That’s an insane, bitter take at revisionist history. They were so culturally strong, they won with Coker as coach. No other group of men in cfb history could have achieved that. You’re criticizing Ed Reed at this point. Talk about absurd. Coker sucked and their preference ended poorly later on, after a title and another *title. But the fail was on our AD for hiring him, not them for asking.

Now, the disease does go to Coker, but not the Butch players. Country Club Coker did start this disease.

Advertisement
Low hanging fruit. Romtard and Joaquin think they can get the mongoloid fans to congratulate their glory years asses for attacking a player who might be going through psychological issues they’re completely unaware of.

Meanwhile, they’re too gutless to publicly address the obvious problems with the guys making millions of dollars because they don’t want to lose potential access to that gravy train.

Exactly. It was a third grade level of verbal dexterity that allowed them to attack the current "culture" at Miami by blasting Tathan by name instead of Manny/Blake but it'll play well with the simps that believe "Joaquin said dominate" is the universal answer to all of life's mysteries.

One might say that level of softness and being scurred to actually attack the millionaire adults by name is also the type of pussiness that would lead a program to lose to FIU and Dook.

I personally have no issue when former players are critical of current players. But to go after a QB that took zero snaps at the effing position as your public move here now after the last two weeks is pretty weak sauce.

Last edited:
UM fans are starting to sound like triggered leftists. Reflexively bashing former players whose take is correct, just because they didn’t go after someone else. The revolution is eating its own. How dare they correctly observe a cultural flaw unless they observed my preferred example of a cultural flaw!

One would think the truth of their position would be a defense to the criticisms leveled at them here. Martell built his rep with social media photos of hot chicks and fancy life, so not sure why its surprising that that draws attention when the team sucks and he’s not just awol but getting social media attention for his whereabouts.

Moreover, two guys from the good years who actually care enough to come back and show up, work with kids, etc. Romberg called out OL earlier this year. Was he wrong?

420full-kiki-passo.jpg
F*ck I would be taking leave of absence too! I’d rather be smashing this than deal with this fiasco.... Them guys are worried about a 3rd string qb/ 4th string wr/ 6th string rb that sees no playing time??? Worry about the actual starters that cant handle FIU and freaking Duke! Post the actual problems! Tate has no outcome on them games

UM fans are starting to sound like triggered leftists. Reflexively bashing former players whose take is correct, just because they didn’t go after someone else. The revolution is eating its own. How dare they correctly observe a cultural flaw unless they observed my preferred example of a cultural flaw!

One would think the truth of their position would be a defense to the criticisms leveled at them here. Martell built his rep with social media photos of hot chicks and fancy life, so not sure why its surprising that that draws attention when the team sucks and he’s not just awol but getting social media attention for his whereabouts.

I'd say it's actually the opposite, bro. If we're "triggered" it's because their critique was essentially pathetic.

It's not that they're critical of Tathan but it's that they're ONLY critical of him here. It's not about going after our preferred targets but going after ones that actually are relevant.

We want MORE if they're going to blast the program. Go after the people that matter and that are actually responsible for the results that we're seeing weekly and not some easy irrelevant target. It was essentially a no-risk public display of "telling it like it is" that'll get way more cheering than it actually deserves.

Advertisement
Not a good look for Martell but the guy that’s supposed to be leading him blamed losing to FIU on flopping.

Burn it to the ground.

I'd say it's actually the opposite, bro.

It's not that they're critical of Tathan but it's that they're ONLY critical of him here.

Most of us want MORE if they're going to blast the program. Go after the people that matter and that are actually responsible for the results that we're seeing weekly and not some easy irrelevant target. It was essentially a no-risk public display or "telling it like it is" that'll get way more cheering than it actually deserves.
You can want what you want. You’re now attacking guys who are (a) right in their comments and (b) key members of our last title team who still show up and care because (c) their exchange ’here‘ didn’t go far enough for your unquenchable desires and (d) you apparently worry that other fans will like this exchange and cheer it on.

You can want what you want. You’re now attacking guys who are (a) right in their comments and (b) key members of our last title team who still show up and care because (c) their exchange ’here‘ didn’t go far enough for your unquenchable desires.

I'm not attacking them. I said I have no problem with former players being critical of current players. I'm just not celebrating or applauding what they said as having any consequence or of even being representative of some winning mentality.

Blasting Martell ain't even low hanging fruit at this point. It's like kicking some irrelevant apple laying on the ground right in front of your feet.

And I legitimately wonder why these guys don't eviscerate Blake.

and some of you wanted this guy to be our starting qb? Don't care how talented he is. No more head cases. No thanks.

Advertisement
I'm not attacking them. I said I have no problem with former players being critical of current players. I'm just not celebrating or applauding what they said as having any consequence or of even being representative of some winning mentality.

Blasting Martell ain't even low hanging fruit at this point. It's like kicking some irrelevant apple laying on the ground right in front of your feet.

And I legitimately wonder why these guys don't eviscerate Blake.
Now you are not being honest. Go read your own words you porsted above (before editing them).

You did blast them. Hence my comments.

In another month he’s going to be known as Kiki’s BF. In 3 months when he’s done with football and she dumps him he’ll forgotten. If he has one ounce of a brain, he’d be busting his *** in practice demanding the coaches start him in the bowl. If they decline, them you high tail it outta here. If they agree, you end up being the starting QB at Miami and get to keep your dime.

Now you are not being honest. Go read your own words you porsted above (before editing them).

You did blast them. Hence my comments.

What did I edit?

If saying their critique was pathetic because it wasn't strong enough and wondering why Blake is seemingly granted immunity is deemed an attack or blasting then you might want to go reassess what you view as leftist triggering and snowflakedom.

Advertisement
Nah. That group of players wasnt diseased. That’s an insane, bitter take at revisionist history. They were so culturally strong, they won with Coker as coach. No other group of men in cfb history could have achieved that. You’re criticizing Ed Reed at this point. Talk about absurd. Coker sucked and their preference ended poorly later on, after a title and another *title. But the fail was on our AD for hiring him, not them for asking.

Now, the disease does go to Coker, but not the Butch players. Country Club Coker did start this disease.
They were short sighted. THEY won with Coker, but look what the **** Coker did AFTER those players left. We're talking about an entire program that was driven into the ditch by the guy they demanded to be hired. They pressured the AD, and the AD folded. It was a **** poor move by those players, Ed Reed included. He is not above reproach. No player that walked into that office and demanded Coker be hired is.

They were short sighted. THEY won with Coker, but look what the **** Coker did AFTER those players left. We're talking about an entire program that was driven into the ditch by the guy they demanded to be hired. They pressured the AD, and the AD folded. It was a **** poor move by those players, Ed Reed included. He is not above reproach. No player that walked into that office and demanded Coker be hired is.

Exactly. Ed Reed as a 22 yr old de facto athletic director was part of a verrrry shortsighted and verrrry detrimental decision because all of those players were blinded by their own historical level of greatness.....as players.

Any AD worth his salt would've made it abundantly clear to that group that they were beyond special and a decision that feels right to them at the moment may not work at all for the longterm health of the program when we inevitably have players in here that aren't as insanely good as you guys.

Instead we had an AD that just acted in fear and/or laziness and here we are almost 20 years later.

He's the least of our problems. Maybe if our coaches would let him take a few snaps.

This cuck fan mentality is a problem, as well.

The legend of Tate Martell continues with some of y'all—just because dude was good in high school and has that one highlight reel from garbage time against Rutgers.

Dude's head is up his girlfriend's culo and nowhere near football—to the point where he's gone ghost with his family and is asking for leaves of absence—but all of that would be different if coaches just gave him a few snaps.

Advertisement
Back