Jimbo rumor

Advertisement
FSU is about to return to the pre-Bowden days. They have some seriously bad times coming, no matter whom they hire.

[TWEET]936221409336061954[/TWEET]

Wow, the world is just strange. On what planet is the freaking Texas A&M job better than the FSU job? I get that they're likely going to overpay at a record amount but is the money that good to go there and lose to Alabama and LSU every season? Things must have REALLY gone off the rails this season in Tally beyond even what we saw on the field.

I agree it may seem strange, but we are talking about a significant amount of cash here likely 2+mil a year, in a raise that is. Throw in the financial resources to get anything you ask for as well as what seems to be a seriously toxic environment now at FSU and it's not surprising. He basically has to leave now, he's lost the fanbase, admin and recruits are bailing...what a beautiful thing!!

Oil money. Probably getting a monster raise plus some holdings.

Advertisement
[TWEET]936221409336061954[/TWEET]

Wow, the world is just strange. On what planet is the freaking Texas A&M job better than the FSU job? I get that they're likely going to overpay at a record amount but is the money that good to go there and lose to Alabama and LSU every season? Things must have REALLY gone off the rails this season in Tally beyond even what we saw on the field.

I agree it may seem strange, but we are talking about a significant amount of cash here likely 2+mil a year, in a raise that is. Throw in the financial resources to get anything you ask for as well as what seems to be a seriously toxic environment now at FSU and it's not surprising. He basically has to leave now, he's lost the fanbase, admin and recruits are bailing...what a beautiful thing!!

Oil money. Probably getting a monster raise plus some holdings.

If Mullen is pulling in $6M a year, Jimbo going at least $10.

They'll jump him over Dabo.

Ah, some good 'ol boys will also hook him up with some points in various oil wells, a few other perks they'll throw in, and Jimbo will be set financially - and he's actually a dumbass if he's not already set financially.

This move will just give him a bigger pile.

Fans lately were really ragging on him, demanding he clean house with his assistants, etc. FSU fans are mostly responsible for this - gotta be careful what you wish for - you may just get it - and more.

JP Peterson‏
@JPPetersonSprts
Follow Follow @JPPetersonSprts
More
Just spoke with a well connected booster and someone inside the FSU Athletic department. Jimbo is gone. Expect an announcement today. He will not coach the final game. FSU has not recruited in a month. Class is falling apart. Totally unprofessional but not surprising.

Advertisement
JP Peterson‏
@JPPetersonSprts
More
Just spoke with a well connected booster and someone inside the FSU Athletic department. Jimbo is gone. Expect an announcement today. He will not coach the final game. FSU has not recruited in a month. Class is falling apart. Totally unprofessional but not surprising.

Sounds like the last days of Randy.

Bet they really regret scheduling that Louisiana Monroe game now.

JP Peterson‏
@JPPetersonSprts
More

[TWEET]936257348909363200[/TWEET]

JP Peterson‏
@JPPetersonSprts
More

How incredibly funny would it be to see the players lay down and lose that game?

Advertisement
JP Peterson‏
@JPPetersonSprts
More

How incredibly funny would it be to see the players lay down and lose that game?

I'm stoked to see how empty the Doak will be.

Sub 10,000 is my guess.

Advertisement
matthew thomas, Tyler Byrd, Chris Henderson/Jordan Scarlett, etc how times have changed haha

He can make TAMU a power and that's good for him. Texas has many athletes just like Florida does. He can recruit Texas and the SEC states in talent alone and be okay.

He could possibly do that, I do agree TX has great athletes. I just don't think he's a top coach, I could be wrong we shall see. He won a NC with a great QB that bailed him out. Then the past few years a great rb bailed him out. Obviously so far he has been a very good recruiter though.

Advertisement
Back