Jimbo rumor

Think fsu would target pruitt? Their fans have been begging for his defense back all season

Advertisement
Ever since he won the national title it's been downhill. If he thinks he won't be able to get the team back to a level that will satisfy the fan base, he will opt for a fresh start that will give him more time/money. Without the 2013 season, Fisher's reputation would be very different. As for the replacement, they should go after Norvell or Petrino.

hes gone or he's at least trying to get a deal done. you dont cut off contact with recruits. its like when golden tried to get the PSU job and no one could reach him.

Advertisement
He can make TAMU a power and that's good for him. Texas has many athletes just like Florida does. He can recruit Texas and the SEC states in talent alone and be okay.

Anyone else think its odd he just hasn't made it official yet? What is the holdup. If A&M offered him a week or weeks ago as speculated all that contract language would be done. Anyway, this reminds me of recruiting when a kid is silent but not officially committed. Its not official til it happens and I am always skeptical of a kid who is a known silent that isn't committed officially.

I think he stays and is pinching every penny he can in a new FSU deal.

he recruited very well but i dont think people realized how much dalvin cook masked his coaching. that kid single-handily bailed them out in numerous games.

Not really. He actually had a better record with Freeman (35-6, including a Natty), than with Cook (33-7).

[TWEET]936221409336061954[/TWEET]

Wow, the world is just strange. On what planet is the freaking Texas A&M job better than the FSU job? I get that they're likely going to overpay at a record amount but is the money that good to go there and lose to Alabama and LSU every season? Things must have REALLY gone off the rails this season in Tally beyond even what we saw on the field.

There are times when guys look for a different job. It doesn't have to be a "better" job; it just has to be different.

Guys like Cuckbo, who berate people and are so demonstrative in their ways, tend to wear out their welcome after a few years. There's generally a 9 or 10 year lifespan at most jobs for most HCs no matter how successful they are. Things usually start falling apart after that period of time for a multitude of reasons.

So, he can go to AM, get paid a lot more, get worshiped if he gets them to 10 wins a year, and get a fresh start.

Advertisement
Anyone else think its odd he just hasn't made it official yet? What is the holdup. If A&M offered him a week or weeks ago as speculated all that contract language would be done. Anyway, this reminds me of recruiting when a kid is silent but not officially committed. Its not official til it happens and I am always skeptical of a kid who is a known silent that isn't committed officially.

He is working out a custody agreement with Candi- he don't want the Godby High OC around his son.

You think he stays but doesn’t answer top tier recruits phone calls? He just lost 3 recruits. He gone.

I would have to guess that he just wants to leave the place behind after his family fell apart. That I can understand.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong or Fuente would be big problems at FSU.

I don't want to see either of those guys at FSU.

I hope and pray it's taggert

LOL at Chaz ******* still scaring UM fans because he beat the **** out of Folden while cheating at Loserville. Did you fellas only watch that one game and then go into hibernation?

And Fuente will only be a big problem at FSU if he brings Foster, and Foster isn't leaving Vag Tech. Fuente without that DC is just another offensive whiz kid who gives up 40 points a game.

WRONG. We're now the problem for everyone else, not the other way around.

QzJhukW.jpg

Walter White ???? Oh snap that's our guy. He cool

I hope and pray it's taggert

LOL at Chaz ******* still scaring UM fans because he beat the **** out of Folden while cheating at Loserville. Did you fellas only watch that one game and then go into hibernation?

And Fuente will only be a big problem at FSU if he brings Foster, and Foster isn't leaving Vag Tech. Fuente without that DC is just another offensive whiz kid who gives up 40 points a game.

This, if Chaz can't win at Texas with a cubbard full of 5 stars, a gazillion dollar allotment, and a joke of a schedule he is no threat to us

Advertisement
Ever since he won the national title it's been downhill. If he thinks he won't be able to get the team back to a level that will satisfy the fan base, he will opt for a fresh start that will give him more time/money. Without the 2013 season, Fisher's reputation would be very different. As for the replacement, they should go after Norvell or Petrino.

I think this might be accurate for FSU.

And I think that's why Brohm passed on Tennessee ... He'd be Louisville's top choice, and I think he'd accept.

Advertisement
Back