Jim Leavitt

Sebastianpipe: When you said "there is interest", did you mean interest in the DC job from him? Interest from UM?, or mutual?

He doesn't know. You dudes get sucked in so easily.

Right, he doesnt know me. I only GA'd for him and know many people in the industry close to him, but I know nothing, you're right!

Easy fellas, let's keep the anger directed in the right direction on corch D, not each other.

Advertisement
Sebastianpipe: When you said "there is interest", did you mean interest in the DC job from him? Interest from UM?, or mutual?

He is interested in a college football job, being in FL, and becoming a college HC again. Will he take a lower tier job or a higher tier coordinator job? I've been told Higher tier coordinator job, but as I just stated if Kansas comes calling with an offer to be HC in a major conference, that is going to be tough to beat, due to his relationship with the AD there.

FYI he was offered the FAU job before Pelini got hired and turned it down. That is a fact.

You should ask him about the UM DC job specifically.

so the most important player here, administration of Miami or Al Golden, has not shown any hint of interest.

got it

He is interested in a college football job, being in FL, and becoming a college HC again. Will he take a lower tier job or a higher tier coordinator job? I've been told Higher tier coordinator job, but as I just stated if Kansas comes calling with an offer to be HC in a major conference, that is going to be tough to beat, due to his relationship with the AD there.

FYI he was offered the FAU job before Pelini got hired and turned it down. That is a fact.

You should ask him about the UM DC job specifically.

If I ever get the opportunity I will, but his old director of ops. at USF (Nooch) said he would love an opportunity like we can provide. See where it goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back