CFB Jim Harbaugh interviewing with Vikings

Advertisement
fuck me mood GIF

Me as a Vikings fan.

Advertisement
I couldn't believe Jefferson fell to us. I was over the moon when that happened. Eagles really fvcked themselves with Raegor.
I wanted Jeudy but I realized Jefferson was more realistic. Insane they passed on him. Gotta love the NFC East passing on WRs. Always seems to benefit the Vikes.

I wanted Jeudy but I realized Jefferson was more realistic. Insane they passed on him. Gotta love the NFC East passing on WRs. Always seems to benefit the Vikes.
I was hoping CeeDee fell, but second choice was Jefferson. And he hasn't disappointed.

Advertisement
I hope the Dolphins get involved, because he's a coach that could actually be an upgrade from Flores. I'd suspect he interviewed already and this Vikings interview is subterfuge to insulate Ross due to his Michigan ties.

Ross would be an absolute fool to let another NFL team hire Harbaugh, and the Flores firing would make a little more sense if Harbaugh was their guy all along.

I hope the Dolphins get involved, because he's a coach that could actually be an upgrade from Flores. I'd suspect he interviewed already and this Vikings interview is subterfuge to insulate Ross due to his Michigan ties.

Ross would be an absolute fool to let another NFL team hire Harbaugh, and the Flores firing would make a little more sense if Harbaugh was their guy all along.
My biggest worry is if MN hires Harbaugh they’ll keep Cousins. I don’t see Harbaugh coming back doing a rebuild. He’d fit better in Miami with the young pieces already in place.

Advertisement
Being a Vikings fan is tiring as ****. I thought we were really big on Kevin O'Connell though? Would be very surprised if we don't hire him unless I missed him going somewhere else
I’d imagine they’d do a second interview before they’d hire him. Which can’t happen until Monday at the earliest. Same with Ryans.

LOL at the timing.

Didn't he JUST do something at Michigan?

I wonder if there is mutual interest to split at this point. He lost his DC to the same job for the Ravens.
He just "DID" All he will ever be able to do for Michigan, and he knows it. Can't compete with the big dogs year in and year out

Might not be a bad place for Harbaugh. If Aaron Rodgers leaves Green Bay, that division is wide open.

Michigan is ****ed if he leaves. If they want to promote from within - maybe Josh Gattis? That reeks of a Manny Diaz type hire.

Advertisement

Ross cares more about Michigan than the team he owns. That’s the unfortunate truth…

I want O’Connell. I want someone he utilizes their best player like the Rams did with Kupp. Jefferson in that role would be lethal.
How do you & the other Vikings fans on here feel about Kirk Cousins?

Do you guys think he’s the right guy to consistently lead yall to the playoffs?

You put Aaron Rogers on that team and Vikes are an instant super bowl contender.

Jefferson, Theilin, Osborne, Cook, Conklin…

They fix a few things on D and they would be a favorite

Personally I’m indifferent on him. I wonder how much Zimmer handcuffed him and if it impacted his play. That being said he’s had Diggs, Thielen, Cook and now Jefferson and he’s been maybe a notch above average. Again I’m not sure how much Zimmer’s philosophy impacted that or the o-line issues lead to his struggles but he never did anything to elevate the guys around him. His best case is a wild card berth and maybe a win in the playoffs. But if he plays an aggressive defense he’s toast. He’s just not worth his price tag.

Advertisement
Back