Jhavonte Dean decommits from Bama

Advertisement
So stop the bama dropped him junk

A question remains if 'Bama will definitely take him in this class. Dean says he hasn't heard from Alabama coaches a lot

Cmon mane!!! You better than this!!! You know the game!! Coaches make decisions like this all the time we did the same thing to the Kevin Dingle... Lets hope this was sabans mistake!!

Who cares how we got him...we got him!!! At one time Saban really wanted him thats all that matters he has the potential to be a beast!! Boy ran a legit 4.3 at alabama camo twice and Saban offered him on the spot!!! WE need team speed like this !!!LEGGO!

Saban is like that. he doesnt like kids flirting with others schools.

A question remains if 'Bama will definitely take him in this class. Dean says he hasn't heard from Alabama coaches a lot

Cmon mane!!! You better than this!!! You know the game!! Coaches make decisions like this all the time we did the same thing to the Kevin Dingle... Lets hope this was sabans mistake!!

Who cares how we got him...we got him!!! At one time Saban really wanted him thats all that matters he has the potential to be a beast!! Boy ran a legit 4.3 at alabama camo twice and Saban offered him on the spot!!! WE need team speed like this !!!LEGGO!

So, essentially, Dean looked at Miami, so Saban "dropped" him?

Sounds like we took their CB

Advertisement

Sabag doesn't like people messing with his money.
image.jpg

No. He was dropped months ago.

Has been dropped for a while. Nothing to do with other schools. If bama wanted him he would be there.

Advertisement

i dont know when he was dropped, i just know a kid my friend coached who is now at FSu was basically told commit and shut down or you're out.

i dont know when he was dropped, i just know a kid my friend coached who is now at FSu was basically told commit and shut down or you're out.

I think dean actually wants to go to bama. If they wanted him he would be in the class.

I think dean actually wants to go to bama. If they wanted him he would be in the class.

You tight with Dean, or are you basing it on the interview where he said we are tied with Utah?

if he wanted it that bad he wouldnt be openly flirting with us for months.

Advertisement
I honestly couldn't give two ***** if Bama wanted him or not. He's a talented CB who will be playing day 1 here regardless.

Has been dropped for a while. Nothing to do with other schools. If bama wanted him he would be there.

Until today he was always described as "alabama commit", where does it say he was dropped a long time ago?

This de-commitment was expected as SEC Country has reported for over a month now that Dean and Alabama would have a mutual parting of ways after a down season at Blinn for Dean. He had 23 tackles and zero interceptions in nine games this past season as a back-up. He also never visited Tuscaloosa this fall and took official visits to Utah, Arizona State and Miami.

A source close to the team said 4-star prospect Chris Henderson, who took an official visit to Tuscaloosa last weekend, is the team’s top choice to fill Dean’s spot in the class. Henderson is a Florida lean as of now, though. He won’t make a decision until National Signing Day.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-recruiting-jhavonte-dean-decommitment

Advertisement

if he wanted it that bad he wouldnt be openly flirting with us for months.

Because he has been dropped for months.

Until today he was always described as "alabama commit", where does it say he was dropped a long time ago?

Lol. Dingle was listed as a miami "commit" until he finally decided to annnouce he was "decommiting".

Advertisement
Back