Jhavonte Dean At Browns Rookie Mini-Camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ayyyyye; glad u mentioned it, b/c this is more alarming, than anything. If blood snatches up a spot at DB, then I’m really going to question player development here at Miami.

You can’t say that on here man, we had the #1 pass defense in the country. Our DB coaches are the best in America and if you don’t agree you aren’t a real fan

🤔 The last ten years I would say...

1. TE
2. OL
3. DB

Our TE production never really faltered over the years. Even when guys like Jimmy Graham didn't go first round, he was the best TE in the league when he was in New Orleans.

Busted my *** in a fantasy game one year. He was so good I started drafting him and Gronk as my first two picks.

This is a pleasant surprise man. Congratulations to you both.

I hope he becomes Sam Shields Part Deux!! #GoCanes

Advertisement
“It is better to make a play than to not make a play,” Kitchens said. “That is really the only thing that I can say about it right now. He showed up. It was good to see. He made a couple plays on the ball that he didn’t end up with the ball, but he still made the play on the ball. He was a factor. Anytime you are a factor, you kind of stand out. That is a good thing during this time of the year.”

Why do coaches think that downplaying everything is the way to go? Seems like it takes way more effort to pretend not to ever have any emotion like a robot that just acting like a human being. Imagine if in your job you are never allowed to show enjoyment?

“It is better to make a play than to not make a play,” Kitchens said. “That is really the only thing that I can say about it right now. He showed up. It was good to see. He made a couple plays on the ball that he didn’t end up with the ball, but he still made the play on the ball. He was a factor. Anytime you are a factor, you kind of stand out. That is a good thing during this time of the year.”

Why do coaches think that downplaying everything is the way to go? Seems like it takes way more effort to pretend not to ever have any emotion like a robot that just acting like a human being. Imagine if in your job you are never allowed to show enjoyment?

He has 4 solid starters at corner back. No doubt, JD is fighting 6 other guys for one spot. Should Freddie discount all of the others ??

Advertisement

Its a cultural thing.

Happy for Dean (and apfenny). I gave him a tremendous write-up out of Junior College because I saw attributes I thought would carry over to success here. When he struggled, raised my hand on the crow eating. Didn't foresee his struggles with the ball in the air, but it's always been easy to see his feet, acceleration and ability to change direction. Hope like **** he puts it all together and gets his $.

Happy for Dean (and apfenny). I gave him a tremendous write-up out of Junior College because I saw attributes I thought would carry over to success here. When he struggled, raised my hand on the crow eating. Didn't foresee his struggles with the ball in the air, but it's always been easy to see his feet, acceleration and ability to change direction. Hope like **** he puts it all together and gets his $.

Hes 6'1 190 with legit 4.3 speed. You take a flyer on that kid all day and twice on Sunday if you are going through the UFDA bucket and see that at CB..You got nothing to lose. And the mini-camp showing just made it an even easier chose.

Your writeup wasn't wrong. If Dean had been been here all 4 years I would have loved to see how he could be developed.

Sidenote..the dolphins are just trash. That's the reason I have never been a fan even as a SFLA native. Those guys almost go out of their way to **** on Cane prospects. And the 2 they had that played **** good for them they let walk out the door. smh. (Vernon and Miller)

Advertisement
Back