Jhavonte Dean At Browns Rookie Mini-Camp

Advertisement
Cleveland Browns Rookie Mini-Camp. On the day of the 1st practice with all eyes on Greedy Williams, it was an undrafted rookie free agent who stole the show. Jhavonte Dean turned heads with 2 Ints & 3 PBUs. Link to article is below.

I think those are stats are better than his career numbers here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just another brick in the wall....showing that overall the NFL's ability to judge real talent is Meh.... just slightly a notch above abysmal

I wish him well.

By now, there are probably more Canes who came into the NFL as FAs than were drafted.
not even close, but our undrafted free agents do seem to stick around and do well for themselves

This is just another brick in the wall....showing that overall the NFL's ability to judge real talent is Meh.... just slightly a notch above abysmal

I wish him well.

By now, there are probably more Canes who came into the NFL as FAs than were drafted.

And also showing that we can't get that talent to show in in game situations while they're here.

And also showing that we can't get that talent to show in in game situations while they're here.
Disagree, everyone has undrafted free agents even bama and Clemson. Clemson by the way just had several productive 5stars go undrafted in linebacker tre Lamar and olineman Mitch Hyatt who were 3 or 4 year starters . You think they didn’t show their talent at Clemson? Yes they did and they still weren’t drafted sh*t happens.

Advertisement
Disagree, everyone has undrafted free agents even bama and Clemson. Clemson by the way just had several productive 5stars go undrafted in linebacker tre Lamar and olineman Mitch Hyatt who were 3 or 4 year starters . You think they didn’t show their talent at Clemson? Yes they did and they still weren’t drafted sh*t happens.
All there 4* and 5* backers **** the bed. I don't see their CB's killing it either. DL well they have the 4 guys now. I don't like the recruit from MD. I still think we just have to continually develop guys period.

All there 4* and 5* backers **** the bed. I don't see their CB's killing it either. DL well they have the 4 guys now. I don't like the recruit from MD. I still think we just have to continually develop guys period.
They have the blue print, recruit elite dlineman, elite QBs, and elite receivers. The rest of their position groups are not on the level that they recruit those specific 3 positions. They have good but not elite recruiting on the oline,db,rb and linebacker positions.

They have the blue print, recruit elite dlineman, elite QBs, and elite receivers. The rest of their position groups are not on the level that they recruit those specific 3 positions. They have good but not elite recruiting on the oline,db,rb and linebacker positions.

this cycle will certainly infuse some elite talent in those groups for them

Advertisement

YES Understood ...Sh*t happens...all the time

Its just amazing how.... MORE STRANGE SH*T HAPPENS🤪 in the NFL draft..... than in all the worlds toilets combined.🤔

BUT you're correct...without a doubt ....Sh*t does happen

this cycle will certainly infuse some elite talent in those groups for them
The question is will those other positions develop.

Now let's think about Miami.. where do we strongly develop guys at? What specific positions?

I wish him well.

To be fair they brought a kid into camp that literally did nothing in college. That seems to be having an eye for talent without wasting a draft pick doesn’t it?

Advertisement
Back