Jezzy vs Gucci

Advertisement
Jeezy's catalog is one of the best of all-time. His consistency is unmatched by most rappers. He never disappoints.
And I'm not even talking about the "hits". Fvck that mainstream ****. I'm talkin' about the **** that still gets play in the streets TODAY.
Only low IQ country *** glue sniffin' MF'ers listen to Gucci on rotation. We don't vibe to that dude like that down here.

Thug Motivation 101 > Gucci's whole catalog

And that's not even counting the good music that Jeezy made with USDA.

Has Gucci ever made a song with any substance in it?

In one song this dude actually said...
"Had a 98' Caprice
Was a rollin drug sto"

There's no such thing as a 98 Caprice. LOL
Disagree with consistency. Jeezy had a nice run but his last few albums ain’t been hitting the same. Jeezy still a legend tho.

gucci is a legend in the south wether you like his music or not. No he ain’t lyrical but most trap music ain’t got much substance

Jeezy's catalog is one of the best of all-time. His consistency is unmatched by most rappers. He never disappoints.
And I'm not even talking about the "hits". Fvck that mainstream ****. I'm talkin' about the **** that still gets play in the streets TODAY.
Only low IQ country *** glue sniffin' MF'ers listen to Gucci on rotation. We don't vibe to that dude like that down here.

"Had a 98' Caprice
Was a rollin drug sto"

Thig motivation didnt leave my truck cd player for like 6 months easy. Prob the best front to back trap album

Advertisement
Disagree with consistency. Jeezy had a nice run but his last few albums ain’t been hitting the same. Jeezy still a legend tho.

gucci is a legend in the south wether you like his music or not. No he ain’t lyrical but most trap music ain’t got much substance
Gucci definitely has done more for the rap game than jeezy. Not only his own music but look at all the artists he’s birthed in Atlanta pretty much

but regardless both of them are legends though for sure

Last edited:
Advertisement

At this very moment, Jeezy let it be known he not worried about Gucci. Real 💂🏽‍♂️'s don't have to respond to lames. Gucci was the loudest in the room but yet appeared the smallest.

When this happened I had to get up from my couch. I was too hyped. Was waiting for him to play it.

To be fair, Jeezy basically put a hit on the man's life.. LOL.. **** is literally deeper than rap for him..
How do you see it that way? I see it as him saying he and Gucci need to be more of an example instead of adversaries as these young kids are killing each other thinking it’s cool or the expectation of the manifestation of the music/culture. More of a plea to right some wrongs.

Yall boys WYLIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *** spanked that boy man

"WE SMOKING ON POOKIE LOC TONIGHT!!!!" :pgdead:
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Gucci definitely has done more for the rap game than jeezy. Not only his own music but look at all the artists he’s birthed in Atlanta pretty much

but regardless both of them are legends though for sure
More for the rap game?!?!?!

STOP IT!

The rap game AS A WHOLE never respected Gucci. He was part that "coon rap" that other states talked **** about when they referenced Southern hip hop. Jeezy was part of the handful of Southern artist that were actually respected by the rest of the country. (along with guys like TIP, Outkast, Scarface, etc) Gucci been mocked and made fun of so many **** times by the rest of the hip hop world.

"Had a 98' Caprice
Was a rollin drug sto"

Jeezy for sure won easily but it’s crazy how regions play a part in these battles. Where I’m from everybody leaned Gucci because Pimp C hated everything Jeezy stood for so we naturally liked Gucci more

Advertisement
That was Ali v Frazier for millennials... and I legit thought someone was leaving there in a body bag.

People don't get the bad blood between the two of them. Like Jeezy sent goons to kill Gucci like thats wild.

Now as for my analysis, Gucci's delivery was better and he was clearly the better performer. Jeezy had more 'bangers' played, HOWEVER they came all off of one ******* album. Now I know every word on that one album but show some growth.

Gucci clearly went at it as a battle, all the diss records came out. They woulda been better to leave all the disses out entirely and just go for bangers.

That being said Gucci playlist wasn't as good as I hoped for. No 'my kitchen'? no 'whats it gonna be'? like you wanna talk southern RAPPER? **** either of those woulda ripped the roof off the joint.

Arguably my favorite night of this god-forsaken ******* bull**** of a year.

I vote for Gucci because he bodied his competition, literally with a flurry of dis tracks. I miss the high as **** try to kill everyone Gucci. Sigh.

Wait until Jeezy secures a pardon or clemency for Meech. The fact that a legit movie about BMF hasn't been made yet is insane.

Screenshot_20201120-145115_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back