Jezzy vs Gucci

Advertisement
😂 for the culture..**** make u wish pac and Big was here to do versus
Man if they were that **** would have like 5 million viewers.. Imagine the lyrics and all that story telling
Was so fire. Jeezy won easily. Just got too many hits. Everybody got nervous when Gucci played Truth though 😂😂😂. Best VERZUZ yet.
I mean **** happened. But Jeezy still got more hits that went national... Gucci said let's have a jewerly battle. Jeezy said naw dawg let's have a real estate battle.

If it was a hit Gucci would have been dead lol it was a robbery. Let it be deeper than rap for him so be it but you can tell the difference of someone who’s matured and educated themselves over 20 years and someone who hasn’t.
Exactly. Gucci said he had a $10k outfit on. Jeezy said I own half of Atlanta. Man let that sink in...

Advertisement

At this very moment, Jeezy let it be known he not worried about Gucci. Real 💂🏽‍♂️'s don't have to respond to lames. Gucci was the loudest in the room but yet appeared the smallest.

How would you act if somebody tried to kill you and they failed? Of course Gucci would be like that, people forget jeezy the one who ordered a hit out on him..

Advertisement
How would you act if somebody tried to kill you and they failed? Of course Gucci would be like that, people forget jeezy the one who ordered a hit out on him..
Foreal people act like Jeezy is so mature, **** that noise there would be no issue if you didn’t literally ORDER A HIT on this dude lol. It’s not like it’s a rumor, the dude put it on a song.

At this very moment, Jeezy let it be known he not worried about Gucci. Real 💂🏽‍♂️'s don't have to respond to lames. Gucci was the loudest in the room but yet appeared the smallest.

lol look at all these snowflakes in here using the maturity narrative to prop up Jeezy 😂.

Advertisement
The fact they agreed to do what they did last night in the same building would leave me to believe both men had actually moved past that street ****. If they wasn’t past that **** then why even agree to it

I would be ****ed off too but Gucci wasn't moving like somebody who had a bone to pick, he was moving like a lame. Talking about Jewelry and clothes, weak *** moves. Also, Gucci caught a body from that hit. His status and legend grew because of it. Gucci should probably thank Jeezy for helping his rap career. Lol

Advertisement
Jeezy's catalog is one of the best of all-time. His consistency is unmatched by most rappers. He never disappoints.
And I'm not even talking about the "hits". Fvck that mainstream ****. I'm talkin' about the **** that still gets play in the streets TODAY.
Only low IQ country *** glue sniffin' MF'ers listen to Gucci on rotation. We don't vibe to that dude like that down here.

Thug Motivation 101 > Gucci's whole catalog

And that's not even counting the good music that Jeezy made with USDA.

Has Gucci ever made a song with any substance in it?

In one song this dude actually said...
"Had a 98' Caprice
Was a rollin drug sto"

There's no such thing as a 98 Caprice. LOL

I would be ****ed off too but Gucci wasn't moving like somebody who had a bone to pick, he was moving like a lame. Talking about Jewelry and clothes, weak *** moves. Also, Gucci caught a body from that hit. His status and legend grew because of it. Gucci should probably thank Jeezy for helping his rap career. Lol
Yea the dude he killed was jeezy homie

Advertisement
Back