Jesus Machado

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone have any info as to what’s going on with this kids recruitment? Not as good as people thought he’d be etc?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s still rated a 4* star kid but I definitely thought he would be a top 75 guy by the time 2020 rolled around when he was playing for Champagnat Catholic. I’m interested at how he tests and his height/weight as well because the only one I can find is 6’1 205 which is from Freshman year at Champagnat.

Advertisement
If he's still around 6'1" 205, he's waaay smaller than I expected him to be. Maybe that's why his recruitment has lost a little steam. That stature must come from his mom's side because that's tiny for a Machado. I know his pops pretty well and his older cousin is homie(we played at American together). We used to call his cousin The Black Russian because he reminded us build wise of Ivan Drago, barefoot 6'4", 6'5" 230 easy. Big Jesus been 6'6" since middle school. Those are some big *** Cubans...

If he's still around 6'1" 205, he's waaay smaller than I expected him to be. Maybe that's why his recruitment has lost a little steam. That stature must come from his mom's side because that's tiny for a Machado. I know his pops pretty well and his older cousin is homie(we played at American together). We used to call his cousin The Black Russian because he reminded us build wise of Ivan Drago, barefoot 6'4", 6'5" 230 easy. Big Jesus been 6'6" since middle school. Those are some big *** Cubans...
We’re hit and miss. I’m 5’9 but my little bro is 6’1...it be like that lol. I don’t think he’s 6’1 205 still because I believe when I brought him up in 2016 he was the same size so we’ll see tomorrow.

Advertisement
He is down to a 3 star composit on 24/7.................looks like he is a plan B for most power five teams...................

Advertisement
Anyway this kid ends up being a possibility at Lb if we strike out? Didn’t he play Lb this year and have 100+ tackles?

Advertisement
Back