Jesus Machado

Advertisement
Kid was supposed to be one of best in state after frosh year...Had a lot of hype. Never really grew. I'm not sure he has a position here?

WHOA Edit: This senior stuff doesn't look bad at all. He's raw, but tape isn't bad...Not sure about change of direction of though, a little top heavy/de playing lb

Last edited:
Advertisement
This kid is wayyyyyyyy more impressive as a lb than Mathis.... It’s not even close.... sign him up and Redshirt him. At worst he’s a special teams Starr
100%. I also saw on twitter that Harrell has been all over the staff about offering Machado.

Never thought Flowe was coming here. Would've required a 9-10 win season. Not a 6-6 season that saw us lose to FIU and Duke in back-to-back weeks. Flowe has NFL written all over him, he'll want to be developed, not have Baker and Patke coaching him. But this staff dropping recruits because they're reading other higher rated guys (like Greene and Flowe) wrong is not a new thing. This staff just doesn't know how to recruit.

Advertisement
His senior tape is pretty decent. He had a good year. I think his film is a bit better than Alvin Mathis, although, didn't show off more of the skillset. Really good between the tackles, showed enough speed to the edge. Seems in line with quality to Flagg and Mathis as a prospect.

Never thought Flowe was coming here. Would've required a 9-10 win season. Not a 6-6 season that saw us lose to FIU and Duke in back-to-back weeks. Flowe has NFL written all over him, he'll want to be developed, not have Baker and Patke coaching him. But this staff dropping recruits because they're reading other higher rated guys (like Greene and Flowe) wrong is not a new thing. This staff just doesn't know how to recruit.

You need to relax buddy. Kid is a contingency plan. So of course if they miss out on Greene, they may need to take him. We need depth at LB so a guy like Ragone never plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is his offer list on 247 accurate? Bama, UGA, Tennessee, and a host of other P5 schools?
This was the kid who, as an 8th grader got Bama and FSU type offers. Was playing varsity as an 8th grader in Hialeah.

Tim Brewster still listed as his recruiter for FSU. lol

Advertisement
Back