Jesus Machado

Advertisement
Ivins believes he’s someone that could emerge over next several weeks and Miami Is expected to “get eyes on him when the contact period opens up.”

Advertisement
If he's still around 6'1" 205, he's waaay smaller than I expected him to be. Maybe that's why his recruitment has lost a little steam. That stature must come from his mom's side because that's tiny for a Machado. I know his pops pretty well and his older cousin is homie(we played at American together). We used to call his cousin The Black Russian because he reminded us build wise of Ivan Drago, barefoot 6'4", 6'5" 230 easy. Big Jesus been 6'6" since middle school. Those are some big *** Cubans...

There are some big-assed afro-Cubans in the island, especially in the eastern provinces....that is where many of their boxers come from....it is not because of food and nutrition....has to be genetics...they are carrying the big *** gene....and lol at "black Russian".

Watched him play once this year. Definitely lays some wood and plays tough. Size wise he didn't look that big and wore down as the game went on. Tackles high.

Advertisement
So what I’m picking up on is Harrell is a quiet package deal? I read Zeus got offered as an 8th header by Saban. He has a UGA, Tenn, Arkansas offers but not Miami?

Am I missing something?

There are some big-assed afro-Cubans in the island, especially in the eastern provinces....that is where many of their boxers come from....it is not because of food and nutrition....has to be genetics...they are carrying the big *** gene....and lol at "black Russian".

I’d love to find their women with the “ big *** gene”

So what I’m picking up on is Harrell is a quiet package deal? I read Zeus got offered as an 8th header by Saban. He has a UGA, Tenn, Arkansas offers but not Miami?

Am I missing something?

We are going to have to start posting quick reference rules on this page.

He doesn't really have those offers plain and simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back