Jess Simpson recruiting impact

We played against Buford that year and Holley was non-existent. Didn't even know he was on the field.
He was a terrible take. I don't see any possible way he doesn't end up in the portal.
Said that **** when we signed him but but but he’s a good dancer.
I don’t mind Jess Simpson in general though

Advertisement
I doubt it.. We play alot of DL in rotations. LT likely shirts and Ford,Silvera are GONE next season. You wont see any one hit until after next spring if that.

I think they should play Elijah more at end depending on his growth this spring. Q Williams and Roberts are both around that 265 range now
Hope you're right but we have Nesta,Ford,Hunter,Miller,Blissett,Holley,Williams,Roberts,LT and Haye.That's 10 DTs and only half will play in 2021.Kids are impatient these days with the portal.

Hope you're right but we have Nesta,Ford,Hunter,Miller,Blissett,Holley,Williams,Roberts,LT and Haye.That's 10 DTs and only half will play in 2021.Kids are impatient these days with the portal.
Williams/Roberts we dont know if there full time dts moving forward.

Blissett and Holley PLAYED this year so they likely see the same amount next season as well.

Kids seem to love being in Miami and being Canes so im not sure those two would be in a rush to leave.

Miller isnt a factor when it comes to them as he is a 1tech and will never be in on 3rd downs anyway.

Like i said we play alot of guys...Blissett was in the game early in the game against Clemson. I think both incoming freshmans shirt so dont see them as factors

Not really.

We have 2 commits already...and likely have 3 dlineman drafted within the first 3 rounds to sell to recruits. And if Deandre Johnson makes a jump during the season he will be another nfl draft pick. They are starting to only have to sell that ability. I think we will be turning down DL talent in this class
Not to mention stroud is still with the team he can help recruit.

Advertisement
Make or break?. They will be sophomores...Blissett and him were in the rotation this year. I probably noticed Blissett a little more than Holley..but appeared to be an active 3 tech. They are progressing as expected. Holley lost a lot of weight..dude looked "skinny".

Haye and Taylor will have to earn their keep...likelihood of redshirting them is high imo.
I think believe Taylor will be a player no question. But when you watch his highlights the kids blocking him we’re either to small or sorry. He basically was getting penetration with an unpolished swim move or bullying his way because he was just bigger than everyone. Its frustrating to see people think he’s gonna actually get reps when he gets here. Blissett and hunte films were very similar and also received top notch offers that were comparable to Taylor and they had to sit. Just wish people would take a more sober look at things some times smh...

I think believe Taylor will be a player no question. But when you watch his highlights the kids blocking him we’re either to small or sorry. He basically was getting penetration with an unpolished swim move or bullying his way because he was just bigger than everyone. Its frustrating to see people think he’s gonna actually get reps when he gets here. Blissett and hunte films were very similar and also received top notch offers that were comparable to Taylor and they had to sit. Just wish people would take a more sober look at things some times smh...
I think dmoney was saying the possibility of LT starting at sde because he is too small for dt right now.

I think dmoney was saying the possibility of LT starting at sde because he is too small for dt right now.
Absolutely not he doesn’t have the speed to keep contain on the edge and you can see that by watching his film. A guy like Hendon hooker and king just to name a few can easily get the edge on him. He’s a scout team player when he arrives along with Allen haye and any other in coming defensive linemen coming in.

Advertisement
Absolutely not he doesn’t have the speed to keep contain on the edge and you can see that by watching his film. A guy like Hendon hooker and king just to name a few can easily get the edge on him. He’s a scout team player when he arrives along with Allen haye and any other in coming defensive linemen coming in.
I think his quickness will help and I think your underestimating his athleticism

I mean based on his film he doesn’t run that well to play strong side end. At SDE sometimes you will be in a 7 tech between the TE and tackle and Taylor hasn’t seen that kinda size and strength in Highschool so it makes absolutely no sense to put him their unless he gets a year of feely under his belt.

Dude forget it he can’t help us next season and we don’t need him too. We have enough depth.
I do think we have solid depth but the kid is legit and can/will help us next season. He has the athleticism and strength to play sde. We can agree to disagree but I personally think he will get time at sde.

Advertisement
Having Rosseau and Phillips go first round will help. Having Nesta show out this year, and going high in draft will help. We need to start putting out 1st rounders dammit. Cant go to a school that doesnt pay AND wont get u paid. Hopefully this year will start the trend back in the right direction.

I do think we have solid depth but the kid is legit and can/will help us next season. He has the athleticism and strength to play sde. We can agree to disagree but I personally think he will get time at sde.
He doesnt have the athleticism to play SDE. If they arent playing Elijah Roberts and Q Williams there and both are more athletic than him.
Taylor is int he mode of Harrison Hunte. I like that type at THE 3 TECH

Advertisement
Have no clue where it started. He is a solid recruiter
The 19 dline class had way more misses than gets esp in south Florida
And even in ga he only gets Holley
You consider his 19 class as a solid class?
i guess it’s all a matter of interpretation

Where does this “not a good recruiter” come from??? If the dude won all the ships in hs, he obviously knows how to bring kids into his program.
I don’t know either. Coach Duasso said HS coaches and kids love the guy. After Partridge, that is who he said he wanted from the jump.

After what I saw from our defense against the run this year I don't care if recruiting isn't his forte. We need someone to teach this kids how to maintain gap integrity and properly use leverage while simultaneously attacking upfield. Simpson has the acumen to do that. I can't see us giving up 700 yards rushing again.

Williams/Roberts we dont know if there full time dts moving forward.

Blissett and Holley PLAYED this year so they likely see the same amount next season as well.

Kids seem to love being in Miami and being Canes so im not sure those two would be in a rush to leave.

Miller isnt a factor when it comes to them as he is a 1tech and will never be in on 3rd downs anyway.

Like i said we play alot of guys...Blissett was in the game early in the game against Clemson. I think both incoming freshmans shirt so dont see them as factors
I'm telling yall now Robert's is gonna be special this offseason is gonna be big for him add strength and weight I would be surprised if he is seeing alot of snaps.

Advertisement
Back