Jess Simpson recruiting impact

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jess Simpson is one of the better DL coaches in America IMO. He did a great job here the first time, and I think he will get the most out of the group of DL on the roster.

As far as recruiting, he can sell the fact that he was a DL coach in the NFL, and he knows what it takes to get to and play at that level.

Current roster, let's get it Coach Simpson:

Jafari Harvey
Deandre Johnson
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Jared Harrison-Hunte
Jon Ford
Nesta SIlvera
Jordan Miller
Leonard Taylor
Jalar Holley
Jason Blissett
Allen Haye
Quinten Williams
Jabari Ishmael
Thomas Davis

Last edited:
He worked with Dan Quinn for a minute. Had to pick up some good knowledge from that guy. He has massive ties in Georgia. Evaluated and recruited the New York kids. Hunte looks to be a beast. Blisset is still on the up and up. Everyone seems to be pleased with the hire. In 2018 our line was good. Sack count and run d was good.

Advertisement
He worked with Dan Quinn for a minute. Had to pick up some good knowledge from that guy. He has massive ties in Georgia. Evaluated and recruited the New York kids. Hunte looks to be a beast. Blisset is still on the up and up. Everyone seems to be pleased with the hire. In 2018 our line was good. Sack count and run d was good.
This. I know there’s a lot of disappointment on who we didn’t get or replace but I absolutely love two of the hires Manny made.

Love his energy!
Stresses technique too. You can tell he's a great teacher. Very detailed.
I haven't seen him teach pass rush yet but what I've seen him do with the DL in regards to their leverage and hand usage is sure to make us better at defending the run.

He seems to have a personality for recruiting, especially if he steps into your living room with that same energy.
I'm still not forgiving him for signing Jalar Holley though. He gotta see me on that one.

Jess Simpson is one of the better DL coaches in America IMO. He did a great job here the first time, and I think he will get the most out of the group of DL on the roster.

As far as recruiting, he can sell the fact that he was a DL coach in the NFL, and he knows what it takes to get to and play at that level.

Current roster, let's get it Coach Simpson:

Jafari Harvey
Deandre Johnson
Cam Williams
Chantz Williams
Jared Harrison-Hunte
Jon Ford
Nesta SIlvera
Jordan Miller
Leonard Taylor
Jalar Holley
Jason Blissett