Jess Simpson mic'd up

Advertisement
I can understand not buying into Simpson, simply based off of a clip. However, if you are hating on him after watching the clip, and hating on the people that are excited about the clip, then you are just a f'ucking __________. ****, the term slips me.
Who’s hating?

Advertisement
He may stay 2 or 3 years at Miami, cause he's a really good coach, and those SEC schools will come a calling. Between his interview and this clip, yea that was a pretty good hire!

If you think about our staff Kul was the only one that didn’t have a long term relationship with CMR, this guy fits right in with the staff and I’m not sold that he leaves for the “sec”. Just like Dugans was leaving for his alum!! Relationship matter to these guys.

If you think about our staff Kul was the only one that didn’t have a long term relationship with CMR, this guy fits right in with the staff and I’m not sold that he leaves for the “sec”. Just like Dugans was leaving for his alum!! Relationship matter to these guys.
banda and pakte are diaz guys. Rumph has a relationship with Richt. Kul was a lone wolf lol

Seems very detailed and he obviously knows his stuff. I don’t think we lost much in the trade off.

Simpson is going to do well here. Great intensity + great knowledge + strong recruiter. I'm optimistic.

Advertisement
Tyreic Martin sighting. I hope he can turn the corner here and contribute Moten like minutes. 200 snaps or so. Our depth chart would be perfect if Martin is solid as the backup 3T behind Willis - this would allow Bethel to play some SSDE behind Dem Jackson, and allow Joe Jackson and Garvin to be the 1-2 terror at WDE

My ideal DL rotation predicated on Martin finally showing up=

1st team= Joe Jackson, Willis, Ford, Dem Jackson
2nd team = Garvin, Martin, Odenigbo, Bethel
3rd team= Rousseau, Silvera, Miller, Patchan

seems to be teaching them to be violent/aggressive at the point of contact. Liked seeing that and really had not noticed that in prior drills with prior coaches.

Advertisement
Willis is just plain explosive with his movements. Everything from his first step to his change of direction to his hand contact and engagement. He's gonna ball out this year

Tyreic Martin sighting. I hope he can turn the corner here and contribute Moten like minutes. 200 snaps or so. Our depth chart would be perfect if Martin is solid as the backup 3T behind Willis - this would allow Bethel to play some SSDE behind Dem Jackson, and allow Joe Jackson and Garvin to be the 1-2 terror at WDE

3 rotations I feel **** good about.

Advertisement
Primary gap and secondary gap.

Basically the DT's primary gap might be the B-gap, but they're giving the DL freedom to shed and make plays in other gaps.

Seems a little bit counter to Diaz's philosophy of just getting straight up field. Will be interesting to see how those two mesh. Hopefully it will improve the run defense without taking away from the pass rush.

Say it with me.

Bethel. Is. A. D tackle.

Advertisement
Back