Jerry Palm Picks MSU to upset Canes

After the way we've performed the past two weeks, there's is no reason to think we will do anything different this week. We probably lose this one.

Apparently there is though, because several people think something will be different lol. Why?! I don’t know. Fans being fans I guess.

Advertisement
His upset pick of the week.

Elijah Collins RB got injured last week and probably out. Their other RB (can't recall name) is a transfer from Wake Forest. Mel Tucker says they have been practicing in indoor facility with heat turned up to simulate Miami weather. LETS GO CANES!

:machinegun:
Not a big upset call to begin with.

What are people hinting at? Most think he will have a good day, you said it yourself that he will rush for a good amount. What am I missing? People continue to underestimate our opponents and have too much faith in us. Why? I’m not sure. Like this team hasn’t shown you enough “bad” yet.

Again, what numbers are people “hinting” at?
Reading the boards you would think we're about to play Bo Jackson. People keep referencing the 334 yards he's rushed for against NW and Youngstown State. Those teams aren't defensive juggernauts.

I do believe he'll rush for 80 - 120yards on us but that isn't a credit to him but more of an indictment against our poor run defense. He isn't some special talent that MSU lucked up on. He's a transfer RB from Wake Forest who has feasted on two inferior teams, that won't be the case come Saturday. I have faith, and know for a fact, UM is better than both of those teams he's played so far.

If we show up to play on Saturday s*** could get ugly for MSU real quick.

UM-27
MSU- 21

Advertisement
Not going to bet this, but if I were, I'd see what I could get for the Canes -14. This game could go a couple of ways. They strike me as a big play team - a poor man's UNC. They don't have that kind of talent at QB or RB. They give up a decent amount of yards and they lose the time of possession. We will have a chance to put up some points.

Unless they practicing in giant sauna, they’re not simulating anything. It’s been ungodly humid and hot down here.

His upset pick of the week.

Elijah Collins RB got injured last week and probably out. Their other RB (can't recall name) is a transfer from Wake Forest. Mel Tucker says they have been practicing in indoor facility with heat turned up to simulate Miami weather. LETS GO CANES!

:machinegun:
Someone's got to tell Coach T he's playing in South Florida, not Arizona.

31-21 Canes.

Palm picking a road dog that's only getting like 7 pts as his "upset of the week" leads me to think he eats pizza with a knife and fork and drives 5 miles below the speed limit in the fast lanes.

Advertisement
Even money. Anybody’s game, but I do think Miami outperforms when our fans give up.

After the way we've performed the past two weeks, there's is no reason to think we will do anything different this week. We probably lose this one.
I agree with your point but Vegas says otherwise. MSU isn’t that good, I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back