Jerry Palm Picks MSU to upset Canes

Advertisement
Honestly, if MSU wins by 7-10, it’s not even a surprise. This is a bad matchup for Miami.

I don't believe that pick is an upset. We have our best RB and LB out. I expect MSU to win outright and this will be the end of Manny!
You are out of your **** mind if you think we are firing him before the end of the season unless he loses like 6 in a row.
I honestly think you're crazy if you think he'll be fired at all this year but I suppose that is at least in the realm of reality.

I have no doubt that this COULD be one of those yearly games that only the Hurricanes can have where we are expecting a loss and they come out and play extremely well and we are all like "Where the **** has this been the last 2 weeks!?!?" This just has that type of performance written all over it. Everyone, including the UM fans, will expect us to lose and we end up winning 35-14 or something crazy like that and we all calm down a little at least for another 2 weeks when we play UVA.

I seriously doubt we see the same offense we saw last week.

Advertisement
I heard dem Spartins Ben praktissing in an overgrown softball field near Nahunta. Hot as **** their. They gonna bee ready fur the heat.
They oughta use that old goat ranch rite side a granny Hawkins place off dykes rode. My nefew’s pop warner team used to praktiss there an they one the ware county tremblin erth clasic last year.

This is their #1 RB:

30 attempts 321 yards in the first two games. He hardly played last week because he didn't need to.

#24 had 3 attempts for 32.
Against NW and Youngstown State. Y'all on a roll in this thread. He'll rush for a good amount, I don't doubt that but he won't put the numbers you guys are hinting at.

Advertisement
Isn’t this the reason Bob Shoop was brought in? To help with the defense, specifically stopping the run!

His upset pick of the week.

Elijah Collins RB got injured last week and probably out. Their other RB (can't recall name) is a transfer from Wake Forest. Mel Tucker says they have been practicing in indoor facility with heat turned up to simulate Miami weather. LETS GO CANES!

:machinegun:
MSU is too 30is team..Miami is somewhere from 15-25..it wouldn’t be much of a upset tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
NW is garbage

They beat NW last season as well but I don’t think after going 2-5 you were crowning Mel Ticker were you?
I dont disagree NW is garbage but I bet they're better than App State. I didn't think they were that impressive until I watched those highlights. This is similar to those Wisky teams that blow us out in the past.

After the way we've performed the past two weeks, there's is no reason to think we will do anything different this week. We probably lose this one.

Against NW and Youngstown State. Y'all on a roll in this thread. He'll rush for a good amount, I don't doubt that but he won't put the numbers you guys are hinting at.

What are people hinting at? Most think he will have a good day, you said it yourself that he will rush for a good amount. What am I missing? People continue to underestimate our opponents and have too much faith in us. Why? I’m not sure. Like this team hasn’t shown you enough “bad” yet.

Again, what numbers are people “hinting” at?

Advertisement
Back