Jerry Palm Picks MSU to upset Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't believe that pick is an upset. We have our best RB and LB out. I expect MSU to win outright and this will be the end of Manny!

let's see what Huff and Brown can do then. These were highly touted recruits and are now getting their opportunity for more playing time.

This is their #1 RB:

30 attempts 321 yards in the first two games. He hardly played last week because he didn't need to.

#24 had 3 attempts for 32.
Keeping things in perspective. Northwestern isnt as good as previously thought. They barely beat Larry Birds alma mater last week and I didnt even know Indiana State had a football team.

This will be their first big test when they play us. They dont have any good wins. (neither do we btw) But that is why they are not ranked.

I googled Spartans and saw a documentary wear them bois was throwing javelins and fencing with swords and using Persians as targets. We may be in trouble.
No S*#t sun! Dem spartins wur sun badassez. I watched a film one time where a couple hundred of em fought off 50,000 crazy *** dudes and elufants and a huge *** guy with jacked up chiclets an s&@t!

I think Manny senses this is a pivotal game that will answer some questions regarding the rest of the season and take some heat off. At least that is what I am thinking. You can toss the Alabama game out. Last week was disappointing but we also played very vanilla like we did UAB last year and made it closer than it needed to be.

I think this will maybe be like the Louisville game last year that saw the offense open up and if we are able to control the run which we haven't been that atrocious doing so far against two power run teams we'll be ok. We should be able to cover their best receiver and focus on shutting down their running attack. That is what makes their offense go. They will be playing in the wilting heat all game against a fast paced offense. No way to simulate that indoors. Should win comfortably by 2 tds.

Advertisement
Easily a much better coached team then us, watch their game against NW, they smacked those boys around and their RB is the best we’ll face all year. If we aren’t much improved we’ll get blown out.

I have no doubt that this COULD be one of those yearly games that only the Hurricanes can have where we are expecting a loss and they come out and play extremely well and we are all like "Where the **** has this been the last 2 weeks!?!?" This just has that type of performance written all over it. Everyone, including the UM fans, will expect us to lose and we end up winning 35-14 or something crazy like that and we all calm down a little at least for another 2 weeks when we play UVA.

Upset?!?

Regardless of the score, I expect a very close game. Manny knows he's coaching for his life and Mel Tucker isn't a fool. They will try to run, run, run, and run on us.

Bolden and Hall should be very active Saturday

Advertisement
MSU is a well coached team. I believe they will beat us, unfortunately! Former Bama defensive coordinator, solid defensive tackles that will undoubtedly stop the Miami running up the middle every other play. If Miami can’t run the ball, we aren’t wining! Period!!!

Mel Tucker

Well coached team

Why do people make things up

I don’t claim to know what’s gonna happen, but I do know it’s a bad matchup for us. They will come down hill like Wisconsin did. Are they as good? Of course not. But neither is our defense. They haven’t played anybody so it’s tough to get a gauge on them, and we haven’t played well at all. Hard to see this being anything but a dominate MSU win or a close game. We’ve put nothing on tape that says we win handedly, unless they turn out to be frauds.

Advertisement
I think Manny senses this is a pivotal game that will answer some questions regarding the rest of the season and take some heat off. At least that is what I am thinking. You can toss the Alabama game out. Last week was disappointing but we also played very vanilla like we did UAB last year and made it closer than it needed to be.

I think this will maybe be like the Louisville game last year that saw the offense open up and if we are able to control the run which we haven't been that atrocious doing so far against two power run teams we'll be ok. We should be able to cover their best receiver and focus on shutting down their running attack. That is what makes their offense go. They will be playing in the wilting heat all game against a fast paced offense. No way to simulate that indoors. Should win comfortably by 2 tds.
1999 GIF

The offense needs to wake up in a big way. We need to Jump on them early and make them throw the ball. Defensively I’m really worried about the front 7

This game is yet another matchup where the spotlight is on the coaches schematically to draw favorable matchups/opportunities.

Advertisement
Back