Jerry Jeudy wins Biletnikoff

this is fake news. Considering Gunna is from the south side and not really tied in to tough on the YFN - Cleveland Ave beef.

Jerry Jeudy is part of New Era down here in Broward. They are promotion group and record label...have a pretty good artist signed in FGC HEEM. (Who is also cool with Jacolby George) from the same neighborhood. ..Lauderhill.
They trying to squeeze Gunna to make him snitch. Smart strategy.

Advertisement
They picked him because he is soft af. Dude listed Chingy as one of his inspirations lmao.
The feeling up here is already that Gunna will be the weak link for YSL. But an indictment this big means that they already have enough evidence. More would be nice but I don’t think Gunna‘s cooperation will make or break this case. The Fulton DA is a law school classmate of mine and a good friend since 1993. She is very meticulous. I would not bet against her in such a high profile case.

I talked to a high ranking member of the Sheriff’s office this morning. They jail is having major problems with the feud. Literally not enough places in the jail to separate everyone who is either YSL or Bird, or wants to be, or is acting like they are. Lucci was already stabbed and had to be moved to isolation.

The feeling up here is already that Gunna will be the weak link for YSL. But an indictment this big means that they already have enough evidence. More would be nice but I don’t think Gunna‘s cooperation will make or break this case. The Fulton DA is a law school classmate of mine and a good friend since 1993. She is very meticulous. I would not bet against her in such a high profile case.

I talked to a high ranking member of the Sheriff’s office this morning. They jail is having major problems with the feud. Literally not enough places in the jail to separate everyone who is either YSL or Bird, or wants to be, or is acting like they are. Lucci was already stabbed and had to be moved to isolation.
Smh. All Mr Sergio Kitchens wanted to do was be a rapper and make some money and be famous. Now look what hes got himself into. Heavy price to pay.

1652456573051.png

Advertisement
I unfortunately know too much about the Young Thug situation considering that it started with the murder of my client Donovan Thomas in 2014.
I can’t help but ask why you think there maybe some connection.

FYI - They can't take 4PF aka Lil Baby. I saw he's on the paperwork. There will be riots all over.

1652456935894.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was it racist for his black girlfriend to call the police on him?
It could be. We don't know all the details. Black people could be racist against other blacks. Plenty of white people are racist towards other white people.

Either way, the odds are, if he was white, he would end up with less of a punishment. Which implies racism.

Sign of the times we live in, overreaction over a simple argument. The gf hid the phone the bf hid the keys to the car.
Softest generation in the history of humanity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back