Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what tweed said about UNC is true. FSU tried to jump in the mix as well.

Jeudy is taking this visit to Miami very serious.

So when would he go to UNC? Is that off?

From my understanding. He's not gonna visit UNC.

Also someone mentioned James Pierre in here. Jeudy has no connection to UNC, Pierre enrolled at Syracuse..

Advertisement
Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

This is true, it was NOT an in-home like someone posted earlier.

If you can answer i think many people would appreciate it. Only thing that matters now is the aid agreement getting signed. Has he:
1. signed an aid agreement with bama allowing them unlimited contact in the dead period?
2. Chances he will sign an aid agreement with us

I mean this is called having a plan and working your plan by our staff. Never stopped recruiting him, got the in home, now on OV. If we get the aid agreement this is even money baby! We got Brother Richt on our team too!

Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

This is true, it was NOT an in-home like someone posted earlier.

Sounds like they probably stopped communicating with him after he picked Bama, whereas we stayed on him. Counts for a lot.

Or he read the tweet from the UF player who said his career would of been better if he went somewhere else. If UM has its own student news channel a story about that should just so happen to be running this weekend.

Could this have been the plan? Commit to Bama, stay in contact with Miami and then flip at the last second to keep the sharks at bay?

Advertisement
If Jerry were to switch to CB, he would be a top five NFL pick in three years.

Trust me when I tell you he is 10 times better as a DB van as a WR
Ha. Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Saw him return an INT and was like ****. Crazy feet and smooth as can be. Then again, I try to turn everyone into a DB. I thought Amari Cooper would be a superstar FS.

Tweed: I would like to know if there have been any conversations of trying him out at CB, similar conversation with Dallas. Very, Very interesting. comment?

Advertisement
I wonder if Jerry realizes just how important of a cog he could be to returning his home team to glory. He's the type of guy and the type of flip from the king of college football that could legitimize the entire operation down here and put us back on the national map.

Step up for your community, big fella! Be a local hero! Don't go dance for a bunch of redneck racist fcks who would assume you were a trouble maker if they saw you in their neighborhood and didn't know you were a Bama player.

This would be like Alonzo Highsmith and Melvin Batton committing back in the day.

Exactly. And if permissible under the rules I'd have Bratton, Highsmith and the dudes from that class give a "life skills" type symposium at some point in the weekend to the visitors and have them casually discuss how they all decided to band together in local community pride and come to UM.

That Bratton group was the group that turned us into a dynasty.

Advertisement
And what tweed said about UNC is true. FSU tried to jump in the mix as well.

Jeudy is taking this visit to Miami very serious.

So when would he go to UNC? Is that off?

From my understanding. He's not gonna visit UNC.

Also someone mentioned James Pierre in here. Jeudy has no connection to UNC, Pierre enrolled at Syracuse..

What did he say about North Carolina? Don't want to scroll through all of this to find it

Advertisement
I wonder if Jerry realizes just how important of a cog he could be to returning his home team to glory. He's the type of guy and the type of flip from the king of college football that could legitimize the entire operation down here and put us back on the national map.

Step up for your community, big fella! Be a local hero! Don't go dance for a bunch of redneck racist fcks who would assume you were a trouble maker if they saw you in their neighborhood and didn't know you were a Bama player.

This would be like Alonzo Highsmith and Melvin Batton committing back in the day.

Exactly. And if permissible under the rules I'd have Bratton, Highsmith and the dudes from that class give a "life skills" type symposium at some point in the weekend to the visitors and have them casually discuss how they all decided to band together in local community pride and come to UM.

That Bratton group was the group that turned us into a dynasty.

They should show the first 30 for 30 and super impose Jeudy and Donalson's faces on Bratton and Highsmith when they're talking about staying home and building it all

I will NOT answer specifics on papaerwork & things of that nature. That is personal & off limits.

I delivered the baby, now Richt and staff need to raise that baby. Let's see what happens.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I was reading through earlier posts in the thread.

Totally agree with you on JJ as a corner. Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] have always said JJ upside at corner is amazing.

I'd be happy with him as a receiver regardless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back