Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Call Publix! Get the cookie cake ready! Have them make this one with an extra large hole in the middle so Jerry can pull a version of the popcorn trick on Tip Drill and Skrawberry.

Advertisement
Kind of wish this was kept under wraps.

We all saw what happened once Saban found out that Scarbrough might visit.

Saban doesn't as much leverage with the #1 WR as he had with Scarborough. They could replace Scarborough in the blink of an eye. Not so much with Jeudy.

I'll take it a GOLDEN would've never gotten a visit.

If it happens, this is definitely a step in the right direction, but also testimony to how far this program has fallen as we are getting jacked about a visit from a kid from Deerfield Beach. Quite frankly, this kid should be a UM lock, and not a kid we get woodrows for just because he might take an OV to UM.

All official visits are a matter of public record, the school provides that information. That's why all of my other messages have been cryptic up until this point.

If it happens, this is definitely a step in the right direction, but also testimony to how far this program has fallen as we are getting jacked about a visit from a kid from Deerfield Beach. Quite frankly, this kid should be a UM lock, and not a kid we get woodrows for just because he might take an OV to UM.

Preach. UM fans should expect to get local studs like this. We shouldn't be flitting around like the ghey *** pirates we've become just because we're getting a visit.

Advertisement
JMO, but if true probably would have been best to keep this under wraps until he is on campus lol. Oh well.

Great news nonetheless...

JMO, but if true probably would have been best to keep this under wraps until he is on campus lol. Oh well.

Great news nonetheless...

Doesn't matter. That 5'3" maggot in Tuscaloosa already knew about JJ's intent to visit. He's already tried to dissuade him.

Preach. UM fans should expect to get local studs like this. We shouldn't be flitting around like the ghey *** pirates we've become just because we're getting a visit.

It's truly sad how far we've fallen. I hate that 78 lb cvnt. I'd love to cram a bunch of Little Debbie's Creampies down his f aggy throat and suffocate him with them.

Courtesy visit for who?

Is he also OV'ing to UF (his reported second choice back when he committed) ?

See post #56 , Governor.

Those were my initial thoughts as well, but:

1. He can just as easily unofficially visit out of respect, especially since we're not that far. No reason for him to use an OV.
2. It's not like he owes us anything, and Deefield isn't exactly a UM pipeline school.
3. I don't think anyone would consider it disrespectful or a snub if he didn't visit (because it wouldn't).

Not saying any of that means he's coming, but as was said ad nausea with the DJ West-Coast visit saga, if you OV, you're open to a flip. Still think he goes to Bama (and regarding Saban putting the kibosh on the visit, as Franchise said, you don't play that Napolean Complex tough guy game with the top WR prospect in the country, especially on the heels of a family tragedy), but hey... at least we tried.

Advertisement

It's truly sad how far we've fallen. I hate that 78 lb cvnt. I'd love to cram a bunch of Little Debbie's Creampies down his f aggy throat and suffocate him with them.

LMAO

I'd like to give his daughter a Lil' Franchise Creampie and make him eat it.

LMAO

I'd like to give his daughter a Lil' Franchise Creampie and make him eat it.

You win.

Advertisement

Saban doesn't as much leverage with the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] WR as he had with Scarborough. They could replace Scarborough in the blink of an eye. Not so much with Jeudy.

This.

Saban knows who he can and can't play that pull your scholarship game with. His #1 overall recruit RB Najee Harris is going to Michigan this weekend and Saban can't do ish about it.

Last edited:

All official visits are a matter of public record, the school provides that information. That's why all of my other messages have been cryptic up until this point.

and how do the schools provide the info or make it public?

and how do the schools provide the info or make it public?

Via the Official Visit Town Crier. He rings a giant bell in the middle of Coral Gables and announces the weekend's visitors after a few "Hear ye, hear ye's".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back