Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he was coming for an OV in January with everyone else. Do we have anyone else OVing this week? Guess that means we will be 100% focusing on him this weekend which is cool

We want the entire attention of the team and staff and administration and school president to be on him. This is "Jerry Jeudy" weekend in Coral Gables. Roll out the red carpet..

Advertisement
Don't do it to yourselves. He ain't comin.

At least we ain't scared. We're ******* goin for it. Much respect to Richt/Dugans.

Last edited:
Wish he was coming for an OV in January with everyone else. Do we have anyone else OVing this week? Guess that means we will be 100% focusing on him this weekend which is cool

1. He's an EE - Has to decide before Jan

2. Have you seen the list of guys coming this weekend...

Amari Carter
Waynmon Steed
Bradley Jennings Jr.
Navaughn Donaldson
Robert Burns
Cyrus ***an
Cade Weldon
Jonathan Garvin

Perfect Weekend for Him to Come

Amari Carter
Waynmon Steed
Bradley Jennings Jr.
Navaughn Donaldson
Robert Burns
Cyrus ***an
Cade Weldon
Jonathan Garvin

Hope they get Ahmmon to host him.

I know Bama is Bama and blah blah blah but I still wonder why Lil Nicky goes the route of trying to shut down visits by the very top recruits in which a "if you're lookin' then we're lookin'" narrative can't be implemented. It probably hasn't bitten him yet but it makes them seem very insecure. Then again Lil Nicky is known for being beyond petty. I'd just be wary of eventually overplaying my hand with a kid or family and it needlessly backfiring.

Advertisement

Amari Carter
Waynmon Steed
Bradley Jennings Jr.
Navaughn Donaldson
Robert Burns
Cyrus ***an
Cade Weldon
Jonathan Garvin

I'd get Deejay Dallas on the red eye. Then pair them up with the effervescent Donaldson and let Donaldson talk Jeudy's ear off.

I know Bama is Bama and blah blah blah but I still wonder why Lil Nicky goes the route of trying to shut down visits by the very top recruits in which a "if you're lookin' then we're lookin'" narrative can't be implemented. It probably hasn't bitten him yet but it makes them seem very insecure. Then again Lil Nicky is known for being beyond petty. I'd just be wary of eventually overplaying my hand with a kid or family and it needlessly backfiring.

Saban is a bonafide POS --

But there's more at play here than football in this situation that they have to be wary of. I can't imagine Saban at the end of what I'm sure was an extremely emotional meeting given all that Jeudy and his family are going through, Saban says, "By the way, if you OV anywhere else we're pulling your offer."

Advertisement

Amari Carter
Waynmon Steed
Bradley Jennings Jr.
Navaughn Donaldson
Robert Burns
Cyrus ***an
Cade Weldon
Jonathan Garvin

I'd get Deejay Dallas on the red eye. Then pair them up with the effervescent Donaldson and let Donaldson talk Jeudy's ear off.

I'll go pick Deejay up myself , is that recruiting violation:?

I just googled Skrawberry and Tip Drill,

I thought we WANTED Jeudy to come here?

Ammon Richards wasn't coming either until he was coming. /twocents/

Advertisement

But there's more at play here than football in this situation that they have to be wary of. I can't imagine Saban at the end of what I'm sure was an extremely emotional meeting given all that Jeudy and his family are going through, Saban says, "By the way, if you OV anywhere else we're pulling your offer."

Huge getting him on Campus. Bama is still after 2 or 3 other high level WR's and Saban is notorious for shutting these visits down like he did to Ridley and Scarborough a couple of years ago.

Advertisement
Ammon Richards wasn't coming either until he was coming. /twocents/

one thing i could see is at a time when jerry and his family are extremely emotion and heartbroken, Richt being a much more comforting presence than nick saban. you never heard a kid say im going to bama because i love coach saban.

Fair enough but I still envision a scene where Saban wraps up this meeting and exits the house with Luigi and turns to him and says "Now go get your shine box, boy". Luigi then goes back into the Jeudy house and strongly advises against taking any OV's. Cristobal then exits praying for a call from Temple that'll never come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back