Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tweed is playing with my emotions. LOL

This is exactly what I've been wanting to hear. We've got to find a way to close. Jerry is elite, and elite players win big games. If Jerry flips to us we will have the most dynamic receiving duo in the ACC next season and the nation in two years.

Getting him to OV was the first step. Two days is a lot of time to make our case. The able to stay home close to family and starting year one is undoubtedly helping our chances.

All that said, I'll wait and see how the visit goes before getting my hopes up.

If Kiffin bails, takes coaches with him and Jeudy has a good visit anything can happen.

Advertisement
Ariz ain't saying ****

aceupsleeve.jpg

#FlipSeason

others in the recruiting world calling BS on this "rumor", but hoping they're wrong and he really is coming.

How many of them posted about his in home visit the moment we left the house? Or at all for that matter?

None. Nobody has posted about the in one visit two days later, either. So you're the only one on this.... Idk how we could be lurking in the shadows this effectively but fingers crossed. Like I said, I'll get hopeful once he's on campus. Until then it's just another rumor.

Remember what pete said they are doing things secretly too so maybe this is that secret

Advertisement
others in the recruiting world calling BS on this "rumor", but hoping they're wrong and he really is coming.

How many of them posted about his in home visit the moment we left the house? Or at all for that matter?

None ... they only cited speaking with others connected to him, who may very well not know. I don't mean to question your credibility. I'm certainly no insider. Nothing I'd like more than to land JJ.

Tweed's credibility here is beyond reproach. These recruiting maggots you speak of knoweth not what Sir Tweed bespeaks.

Artie Burns
Chad Thomas
Ahmon Richards
Lawrence Cager

Were all locks to BAMA until they ended up at MIAMI.

Just sayin.

And zero of those guys were actually committed to Bama.

Burns was but burns childhood fave was lsu.....and juedy has his favorite player thereridley.....this would be the biggest pull along with mcfarland of this cycle and in a loooong time

Advertisement
Tweed is not saying that he is going to flip to us for sure, just telling us about the official visit coming up and the in home that happened on Monday. Nothing I've seen him post has predicted we end up with him, just that we are a player for him. Two different things.

Advertisement
What you guys have to realize too is Bama has changed. There's not a lot of pretty passes dropping from the sky these days. There's a whole lot of Jalen Hurts running around making plays. Also Lane Kiffin is basically gone. So he looks at us tossing the ball all over the place with a freshman receiver breaking records with a stable coaching staff and anything can happen. Once he gets on campus anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good catch, heres Ridley last 2 years, someone get this to Jeudy or UM staff

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 66 727 11.0 52 7 5 21 4.2 7 1
2015 89 1045 11.7 81 7 1 2 2.0 2 0
That's not a bad season lol

Tweed is playing with my emotions. LOL

This is exactly what I've been wanting to hear. We've got to find a way to close. Jerry is elite, and elite players win big games. If Jerry flips to us we will have the most dynamic receiving duo in the ACC next season and the nation in two years.

Getting him to OV was the first step. Two days is a lot of time to make our case. The able to stay home close to family and starting year one is undoubtedly helping our chances.

All that said, I'll wait and see how the visit goes before getting my hopes up.

Times have changed so much that this is a shock to us. A kid from deerfield should never have been an uphill battle for kids like this should be a lock to miami

What you guys have to realize too is Bama has changed. There's not a lot of pretty passes dropping from the sky these days. There's a whole lot of Jalen Hurts running around making plays. Also Lane Kiffin is basically gone. So he looks at us tossing the ball all over the place with a freshman receiver breaking records with a stable coaching staff and anything can happen. Once he gets on campus anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good catch, heres Ridley last 2 years, someone get this to Jeudy or UM staff

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 66 727 11.0 52 7 5 21 4.2 7 1
2015 89 1045 11.7 81 7 1 2 2.0 2 0
That's not a bad season lol

23 less catches and 300 less yards and flat on tds, guarantee not what ridley signed up for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back