Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick was channeling some Jimmy V. He didn't give up. He never gave up.

Close it, Rick. You're the King of the Living Room for a reason. Bama made Ridley practically disappear this year compared to last year with that scramble ball offense they were running with Hurts.

Chise, is rick really considered that elite of a crooter? Not trolling, just curious. Did he reel in a bunch of top classes at uga? Need him to be the king of the living room right now!

Georgia Bulldogs. Scout.com recruiting rank 2015 # 4, 2014 # 12, 2013 # 8, 2012 # 14, 2011 # 4, 2010 # 21, 2009 # 4, 2008 # 5, 2007 # 17, 2006 # 4, 2005 # 4, 2004 # 6, 2003 # 11, 2002 # 9. 15 years’ recruiting rank avg recruiting rank # 8. Mark Richt 15th year as head coach.

Advertisement
others in the recruiting world calling BS on this "rumor", but hoping they're wrong and he really is coming.

What date will we know for EEs? Is it before the Championship game?

Has he taken his official to Alabama yet?

Since he already saw Saban at home this should give us some type of advantage. Kid also knows that Holloman will not be coming and we really have no other big time receivers committed at all. Yet Alamaba has 3 other 4 star kids coming.

Advertisement
What you guys have to realize too is Bama has changed. There's not a lot of pretty passes dropping from the sky these days. There's a whole lot of Jalen Hurts running around making plays. Also Lane Kiffin is basically gone. So he looks at us tossing the ball all over the place with a freshman receiver breaking records with a stable coaching staff and anything can happen. Once he gets on campus anything can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What date will we know for EEs? Is it before the Championship game?

Has he taken his official to Alabama yet?

Since he already saw Saban at home this should give us some type of advantage. Kid also knows that Holloman will not be coming and we really have no other big time receivers committed at all. Yet Alamaba has 3 other 4 star kids coming.

You really think the top WR in the country is scared of competition?

What you guys have to realize too is Bama has changed. There's not a lot of pretty passes dropping from the sky these days. There's a whole lot of Jalen Hurts running around making plays. Also Lane Kiffin is basically gone. So he looks at us tossing the ball all over the place with a freshman receiver breaking records with a stable coaching staff and anything can happen. Once he gets on campus anything can happen.

good catch, heres Ridley last 2 years, someone get this to Jeudy or UM staff

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 66 727 11.0 52 7 5 21 4.2 7 1
2015 89 1045 11.7 81 7 1 2 2.0 2 0

others in the recruiting world calling BS on this "rumor", but hoping they're wrong and he really is coming.

How many of them posted about his in home visit the moment we left the house? Or at all for that matter?

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is either going to be a hero on this or [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] 2.0.

How many of them posted about his in home visit the moment we left the house? Or at all for that matter?

repped.gif

None ... they only cited speaking with others connected to him, who may very well not know. I don't mean to question your credibility. I'm certainly no insider. Nothing I'd like more than to land JJ.

Advertisement

None. Nobody has posted about the in one visit two days later, either. So you're the only one on this.... Idk how we could be lurking in the shadows this effectively but fingers crossed. Like I said, I'll get hopeful once he's on campus. Until then it's just another rumor.

Don't do it to yourselves. He ain't comin.

At least we ain't scared. We're ****ing goin for it. Much respect to Richt/Dugans.

I'm doing it to myself. He could come. It could happen. Saban and Crystalball already visited him and he's still OV'ing. Kiffen is leaving, Hurts is running around like a sandlot QB and Ridley didn't flash year 2 unlike AR's year.

It's a perfect storm and I'm jumping in head first with my Cane shades on full tint. This could end up painful. Glad we ain't laying down.

Refuse to get my hopes up on my favorite recruit, not until I hear him say he putting on for the soil.

Advertisement
Video tomorrow mane i gotta shout out my boy juedy i have to my favorite recruit like richards was. Its unlikely but if juedy signs with miami that mean sabans picking of sfla and pipeline is gone

Artie Burns
Chad Thomas
Ahmon Richards
Lawrence Cager

Were all locks to BAMA until they ended up at MIAMI.

Just sayin.

Refuse to get my hopes up on my favorite recruit, not until I hear him say he putting on for the soil.

Gotta drop the video tomorrow for this kid...program chaging recruit and a message to the bama heads. If we get him there time is coming and we comin

good catch, heres Ridley last 2 years, someone get this to Jeudy or UM staff

SEASON REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2016 66 727 11.0 52 7 5 21 4.2 7 1
2015 89 1045 11.7 81 7 1 2 2.0 2 0

Richards vs Ridley this year :
866 72.2 46 2 72 18.8 77

66 727 11.0 52 7 5 21 4.2 7 1 (Ridley in 13 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back