Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Will hold off on believing we have any chance until Jeudy actually arrives for his OV. Saban and co. are known for dissuading commits from taking visits at the 11th hour.

Holloman and Smith would immediately become afterthoughts if we can pull this off. Hope Jeudy shows up.

Nah I still would push for smith too. Got to stack chips and smith's game resemble coley's to me

Of course we'd still push for Smith. That's not what I meant. I meant landing Jeudy would make everyone forget about any other misses at WR in this cycle, assuming we're not going to land Smith.

WR recruiting criticism would die. Immediately.

Will hold off on believing we have any chance until Jeudy actually arrives for his OV. Saban and co. are known for dissuading commits from taking visits at the 11th hour.

Holloman and Smith would immediately become afterthoughts if we can pull this off. Hope Jeudy shows up.

Nah I still would push for smith too. Got to stack chips and smith's game resemble coley's to me

Ar15 X Juedy Z Smith Slot

My Gawd!!!!!

Advertisement
856.jpg

Excellent. Our recruiting feedback is definitely trending in the right direction...

Hopefully within a couple recruiting classes we'll reclaim almost all of the top local recruits we want every year....

Jerry will be on campus for his official visit either Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday.

This official visit was set up after a GREAT in home visit from Richt, Dugans, & Rumph.

LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING, WE ARE AT THE TABLE FELLAS.

Advertisement
Courtesy visit for who?

Is he also OV'ing to UF (his reported second choice back when he committed) ?

Advertisement
If he actually shows up, then we can start talking.

Thanks for the heads up though, OP.

Advertisement
You guys are overplaying the courtesy visit. There is no reason for him to do that. Why upset the school he's committed to and waste the time of the hometown school. He's going to do all of that just to be nice to Miami? Most 18 year olds don't think like that. There is more of a chance he wants to have a good time. I don't see that angle either given what his family is going through. Maybe he's just making sure. It's a win if we get him on campus. It's a no risk, all reward situation for us.

Kind of wish this was kept under wraps.

We all saw what happened once Saban found out that Scarbrough might visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back