Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rick was channeling some Jimmy V. He didn't give up. He never gave up.

Close it, Rick. You're the King of the Living Room for a reason. Bama made Ridley practically disappear this year compared to last year with that scramble ball offense they were running with Hurts.

Didn't Amari Cooper officially visit as a Bama recruit ? Then again I remember Saban shutting down that Bo Scarboro visit real quick.

Not getting excited, but I mean, he doesn't have to take an OV and still is. If mom comes w him, then I might get a little blood rushing Down South.

Props to Dugans for not giving up. Jeudy would be a program changing commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rick was channeling some Jimmy V. He didn't give up. He never gave up.

Close it, Rick. You're the King of the Living Room for a reason. Bama made Ridley practically disappear this year compared to last year with that scramble ball offense they were running with Hurts.

Chise, is rick really considered that elite of a crooter? Not trolling, just curious. Did he reel in a bunch of top classes at uga? Need him to be the king of the living room right now!

Advertisement
dead2.0.gif

Will hold off on believing we have any chance until Jeudy actually arrives for his OV. Saban and co. are known for dissuading commits from taking visits at the 11th hour.

Holloman and Smith would immediately become afterthoughts if we can pull this off. Hope Jeudy shows up.

Will hold off on believing we have any chance until Jeudy actually arrives for his OV. Saban and co. are known for dissuading commits from taking visits at the 11th hour.

Holloman and Smith would immediately become afterthoughts if we can pull this off. Hope Jeudy shows up.

Nah I still would push for smith too. Got to stack chips and smith's game resemble coley's to me

No way this happens. Satan will stop this visit

This is my biggest fear as well, but Saban and Mario saw him yesterday.
When did Miami coaches visit him? Uf coaches visiting him today. I hope we get the Saturday-Sunday slot for the ov because uf will try to push for one probably today too

We were there Monday, that's what my post meant when I said our biggest visit wasn't posted on the time line.

Advertisement
Very interested in [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]'s take here

Advertisement
not getting excited but this kid is going through a rough time. maybe he needs someone like CMR in his life more than someone like saban

No way this happens. Satan will stop this visit

This is my biggest fear as well, but Saban and Mario saw him yesterday.
When did Miami coaches visit him? Uf coaches visiting him today. I hope we get the Saturday-Sunday slot for the ov because uf will try to push for one probably today too

We were there Monday, that's what my post meant when I said our biggest visit wasn't posted on the time line.

I heard Holloman got sick and coughed up green and orange phlegm! There's a chance we get Holloman, Jeudy, and Smith boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back