2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Only if you can circle back on your Bouncing Butt Cheek Avi.
I don't want bAndrew lurking.

🤷🏿‍♂️😭

GIF-220101_213719.gif

Advertisement
I only know two things here.

UT has always had the lead here.
UGA made a run at Gibson, but it looks like they’ve settled on UF’s kid (who also happens to be my personal favorite).

I was hoping UGA would land him so we could get Bowens. But Gibson is by far the next best guy.
I think they’re flipping Bowens. Ole Miss could flip the other QB who’s reclassifying to 24, Austin Simmons.

Advertisement
You *** Drunk faqquit, just because I said Cane....doesn't mean anything. Even Ghandi said it was close. Insecurities???....Geriatric??....MFer, you can't comprehend how Great my life is. I have absolutely No insecurities.
You’re insulting the wrong poster. I think you meant to go at @SayWhat again. @CaneThang2020 is merely a purveyor of gifs in this.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 2 hours ago boss lol

:pgdead:

I literally have been shopping at a pet store and some of the dirtiest discount establishments with the other peasants - picked up a Samsonite carry on double wheel spinner for $75 and other **** - and didn’t check the board.

I’m supposed to do all of my chores today but it looks like the rest of the day will be shot as I’ll be buried in their tears. 😂

That other dude caught a stray left hook for no reason…lmao
If anyone has a complaint, I get it, and I’m not saying they’re wrong, but I’m also tired of losing friends for doing my Maude job so I may create a list of posting legends that I’m conflicting myself out of in full disclosure to the board that needs someone unattached emotionally like Inday, AtlAtty, Urine, or Jedd.

I need a break. I can’t take the pressure anymore. 😂 That Cryptical Karenical Embolism wore me out.

Advertisement

I literally have been shopping at a pet store and some of the dirtiest discount establishments with the other peasants - picked up a Samsonite carry on double wheel spinner for $75 and other **** - and didn’t check the board.

I’m supposed to do all of my chores today but it looks like the rest of the day will be shot as I’ll be buried in their tears. 😂
hd tournament GIF

hd tournament GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back