2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement

There has been some change in plans regarding the official visits for IMG Academy’s Top247 running back Jerrick Gibson.

Instead of taking an official visit to Alabama the weekend of June 9, Gibson’s father Victor Jenkins tells 247Sports they’ll take an official to Miami that weekend. They were recently in Coral Gables and the Hurricanes are turning it on for 247Sports No. 1 ranked running back in the 2024 class.

Gibson will visit Florida for the second time in a week on Thursday for the Gators spring game before heading back down to Austin this weekend for the Texas spring game.

The Longhorns are the 247Sports Crystal Ball Favorite for Gibson and continue to look like the program to beat. Miami is starting to emerge as Texas’s biggest challenger.

Gibson has a keen eye on several other programs. He’ll official to Georgia on June 2, Tennessee on June 16 and Texas on June 24.

------

officially official.

There has been some change in plans regarding the official visits for IMG Academy’s Top247 running back Jerrick Gibson.

Instead of taking an official visit to Alabama the weekend of June 9, Gibson’s father Victor Jenkins tells 247Sports they’ll take an official to Miami that weekend. They were recently in Coral Gables and the Hurricanes are turning it on for 247Sports No. 1 ranked running back in the 2024 class.

Gibson will visit Florida for the second time in a week on Thursday for the Gators spring game before heading back down to Austin this weekend for the Texas spring game.

The Longhorns are the 247Sports Crystal Ball Favorite for Gibson and continue to look like the program to beat. Miami is starting to emerge as Texas’s biggest challenger.

Gibson has a keen eye on several other programs. He’ll official to Georgia on June 2, Tennessee on June 16 and Texas on June 24.

------

officially official.

Who does Texas want from our class? We don’t have anyone committed.

Bowens is a better player. Please focus efforts there. There are no prizes given for 5* visits

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 9.42.55 AM.png

Advertisement

Bowens is a better player. Please focus efforts there. There are no prizes given for 5* visits
no clue, only 2 I've seen scheduled for that weekend is Kylan Fox and Keyshawn Flowers.

I have a hard time seeing past his dad apparently recruiting for Texas. I guess i should be more openminded with him taking a OV. If u dont OV im not taking u serious unless its a special situation like Po Po. We will see because RBs will love the idea of how we are recruiting OL, problem is Texas has been doing the same.

I have a hard time seeing past his dad apparently recruiting for Texas. I guess i should be more openminded with him taking a OV. If u dont OV im not taking u serious unless its a special situation like Po Po. We will see because RBs will love the idea of how we are recruiting OL, problem is Texas has been doing the same.

I’m VERY skeptical about an official here.

It has a Madison Sanker feel to it.

MiamIMG taking over

Advertisement
I'm hoping with the improvements they're making on the OL that getting these high profile backs in will become more of a regular thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This OLine is going to make or break our season both on and off the field. We perform and this kid is a Cane

Mario just knows how to get people thinking about other options and then changing their minds all together. Thats elite recruiting. He obviously has a narrative to get over with QBs and WRs but in general no opposing team commit or lean is safe with Mario around.

Advertisement
Back