2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
If Texas is the front runner I’m sure 💰 is the reason so just offer as much if not more than Texas if we want him bad enough. We can’t continue to get outbid if we want a prospect.

I’d rather spend the $ on DL and DB this cycle.

The offense is designed well enough to let the slap ****s we have here be productive and score points.

That’s a good point. Your best ability is your availability.

Not sure how injury prone Bowens is, but Gibson is a tank in that regard.
Yep. I read that Bowens had several injuries while in HS. That's a major pause for me. But I do think Bowens would be a better RB that Mario prefers.

I’d rather spend the $ on DL and DB this cycle.

The offense is designed well enough to let the slap ****s we have here be productive and score points.
I agree. But I meant spending in general. We lost out on Shemar & Cormani ultimately based on finances and I was just expressing frustration.

I agree. But I meant spending in general. We lost out on Shemar & Cormani ultimately based on finances and I was just expressing frustration.

I don’t think McClain was all $.

It was a combination of things, one of them being under Sanders direct coaching. For his sake, I hope both McClain and Hunter make it to the NFL, because that “I can take you to the top” line wears thin quickly.

Advertisement

It was a combination of things, one of them being under Sanders direct coaching. For his sake, I hope both McClain and Hunter make it to the NFL, because that “I can take you to the top” line wears thin quickly.

Don't forget the Amazon documentary. Which is really just one episode of DEION's show...

I think Hunter is probably good enough regardless Sanders “coaching”. McClain needs more work and will be a lot fought to make successful if he doesn’t have the right mindset.

There has been some change in plans regarding the official visits for IMG Academy’s Top247 running back Jerrick Gibson.

Instead of taking an official visit to Alabama the weekend of June 9, Gibson’s father Victor Jenkins tells 247Sports they’ll take an official to Miami that weekend. They were recently in Coral Gables and the Hurricanes are turning it on for 247Sports No. 1 ranked running back in the 2024 class.

officially official.

OV thread updated

Advertisement

I can take you to the top…….said the dude who hasn’t actually coached no college level corner directly before lol but I can see how a 17 y/o would fall for that line of 💩 Deion was slinging

I’m VERY skeptical about an official here.

It has a Madison Sanker feel to it.

I would agree with you if he was OVing on that June 23rd weekend that’s the week Mario & staff making the big one. He’s just coming to get wine & dine before ending his recruitment with Texas

I can take you to the top…….said the dude who hasn’t actually coached no college level corner directly before lol but I can see how a 17 y/o would fall for that line of 💩 Deion was slinging
Dont we have a similar dynamic with JT? Kids like coaches who have done it and been where they wanna get to. But u gonna have to do it or its gonna be just talking. If Hunter and Cormani dont work out he gonna get trolled

Advertisement
Dont we have a similar dynamic with JT? Kids like coaches who have done it and been where they wanna get to. But u gonna have to do it or its gonna be just talking. If Hunter and Cormani dont work out he gonna get trolled
I think JT is a bit different. He is only the position coach and has been coaching foe awhile he also had to grind to get to where he was. Came out of Akron. Didn’t just out talent people for the majority of his career. Hopefully we see the fruits of that.

I think JT is a bit different. He is only the position coach and has been coaching foe awhile he also had to grind to get to where he was. Came out of Akron. Didn’t just out talent people for the majority of his career. Hopefully we see the fruits of that.
i know deion isnt popular here but he has been coaching too prior to JSU. its not like ed reed where he just got into his first job or brad johnson. theyre very similar just have diff personalities. taylor could absolutely suck at this level or he could be a STUD. same goes for deion on the p5

i know deion isnt popular here but he has been coaching too prior to JSU. its not like ed reed where he just got into his first job or brad johnson. theyre very similar just have diff personalities. taylor could absolutely suck at this level or he could be a STUD. same goes for deion on the p5

Ah, yes, Deion's humble start as HC at the now defunct school he co-founded, Prime Prep, which lost its charter and remains the subject of various lawsuits and an IRS tax lien.

Or his bounceback to the dubious Focus Academies' Triple A Academy, after Focus made Deion its marketing director and he made himself HC of the football team. that school, too, would lose its charter.

Then a rehabilitation stint as OC at Trinity Christian out in the wild west of Texas HS football (TAPPS). The sort of league where you can fly in players like Maurice Washington from Cali earlier in the week and have them in your starting lineup that Friday. Makes Florida HS recruiting rules look soft.

Deion's HS coaching grind was a special journey.

Advertisement
Ah, yes, Deion's humble start as HC at the now defunct school he co-founded, Prime Prep, which lost its charter and remains the subject of various lawsuits and an IRS tax lien.

Or his bounceback to the dubious Focus Academies' Triple A Academy, after Focus made Deion its marketing director and he made himself HC of the football team. that school, too, would lose its charter.

Then a rehabilitation stint as OC at Trinity Christian out in the wild west of Texas HS football (TAPPS). The sort of league where you can fly in players like Maurice Washington from Cali earlier in the week and have them in your starting lineup that Friday. Makes Florida HS recruiting rules look soft.

Deion's HS coaching grind was a special journey.
im just saying he wasnt a brand new coach. i also didnt say he had a humble journey. taylor coached at STA where the rich procreate with the rich and drug each other up. we had a HS here that was in a walmart look alike plaza and some of our kids attended that fake *** ****.

also, what do you think IMG does?

im not saying hes gonna succeed, but JT isnt exactly proven either lol. theyre both unproven imo. both have had various levels of prior coaching exp before getting their current gigs. you guys just hate him bc he stole a few recruits due to his personality and allure.

also, dont forget, it was just last year JT missed either practices or scrimmages (cant remmeber) so he can call fins games.

Ed Reed did some coaching in the past (assistant DB coach for Buffalo Bills).

Back on the subject of Gibson, he is the real deal. I hope UM does whatever is needed to make him a Cane. I think he is an absolute program altering back who plays big minutes as a freshman.

Stop talking about other coaches. Love them like them, hate them, who cares. You ruin useful topics when you veer off into irrelevant topics.

Advertisement
Back