Jermaine Grace Instagram Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Please make this stop.

Grace will never play a down of college football again.

He made a deal with a sports agent who provided him with benefits (the exotic car rental).

That selfish ******* deserves everything he is getting.

That sums it up perfectly.He and Muhammed could have destroyed all the positive things that Richt and UM have done recently to set this program on the right path and return us to greatness by being stupid and selfish so they could look cool in rental cars.We still have folks on this board looking to blame others for the actions of those 2 individuals,amazing.Just imagine how hard the NCAA would have crushed us if they were given another chance before our probation ended...smh.

Some of you are so afraid of the ncaa. . Lol

Ask SMU how the death penalty worked out for them...

OOOhh U one of the many lames I've fried over the years to the very point of being disciplined for doing so…and as we all know now, and what U have to live with is that I was right the whole time. I was banned for opposing and exposing Al Golden, and thats a fact.

I never claimed to be the leader or standard bearer of anything, those are your words Master of Deception and Narrative Creator. I just know a fake Canes when they overtly and routine hate on our players and that doesn't take a rocket scientist to do.

Now tell Us how many attended games does it take to be a "real" Corporate Status Quo insulating Canes fan? U can't continue to change the requirements as the truth comes out and your assumption-based narrative gets debunked.

There's no worst political or more radical agenda than being a self-hating, Canes card pulling, dissonance spewing, and Stockholms suffering Cane player hater. Now thats a weird conflict of interest, would U care to explain how U cope?

The more erudite you try to sound, the more it becomes obvious just what a sad clown you really are.

Be on the lookout for those pics of us living it up on Saturday, worm.

How can Grace be able to retain a lawyer but not afford to rent an exotic car for a weekend?

Advertisement
U continue to prove my point that your entire fan hood is based on aesthetics and appearances. Whats the point of "living it up" in box seats when U don't understand nor comprehend what U are observing, and hate the players who are performing? U and your ilk, don't know football and thats been proven on several blogs over the last 10 years. I'm talking X's and O's as well as coaches and their schemes.

No wonder why the focus is placed on whether U are accepted on a blog, how U look at a game, how many games you've supposedly attended, your supposed connections to the program, and the size of another male's genitalia lol! This is the extent of your "erudition" lol!

Please explain the dissonance U experience while in your luxurious box seats, and sipping wine with a cupped hand, while U, your wife, and your daughter are all simultaneously undressing Ahmonn Richards and Shaq Quarterman and others with your eyes on his "hog"? I want to know how that works. And if U get jealous when your daughter leaves the crib wearing easy access friendly yoga pants to get stretched out by their 'hogs' that U covet so much. I mean thats the only true reason y'all are present correct?

So go run back to one of those cyber plantations that are trying to live out literal Walking Dead fantasies with Lord of the Flies (us vs them) complexes.

Did he post that before Slater posted his article revealing that car renter sleaze is tied to sports agents?

Shocking news. Who would ever believe that?
No way the car rental sleazeball wanted anything out of this. He just wanted to let broke 19 year olds test drive and depreciate his $300K cars for extended periods. There was never any thought of quid pro quo.

Solid idea accepting the use of those cars. What could ever go wrong?

There's no better business plan than to allow drunken dope smoking college kids to drive your exotic cars for free.
Almost as good as giving the government of Iran 150 billion What could possibly go wrong?

Shocking news. Who would ever believe that?
No way the car rental sleazeball wanted anything out of this. He just wanted to let broke 19 year olds test drive and depreciate his $300K cars for extended periods. There was never any thought of quid pro quo.

Solid idea accepting the use of those cars. What could ever go wrong?

There's no better business plan than to allow drunken dope smoking college kids to drive your exotic cars for free.
Almost as good as giving the government of Iran 150 billion What could possibly go wrong?
They are going to use it for roads and bridges. Sarcasm On

U continue to prove my point that your entire fan hood is based on aesthetics and appearances. Whats the point of "living it up" in box seats when U don't understand nor comprehend what U are observing, and hate the players who are performing? U and your ilk, don't know football and thats been proven on several blogs over the last 10 years. I'm talking X's and O's as well as coaches and their schemes.

No wonder why the focus is placed on whether U are accepted on a blog, how U look at a game, how many games you've supposedly attended, your supposed connections to the program, and the size of another male's genitalia lol! This is the extent of your "erudition" lol!

Please explain the dissonance U experience while in your luxurious box seats, and sipping wine with a cupped hand, while U, your wife, and your daughter are all simultaneously undressing Ahmonn Richards and Shaq Quarterman and others with your eyes on his "hog"? I want to know how that works. And if U get jealous when your daughter leaves the crib wearing easy access friendly yoga pants to get stretched out by their 'hogs' that U covet so much. I mean thats the only true reason y'all are present correct?

So go run back to one of those cyber plantations that are trying to live out literal Walking Dead fantasies with Lord of the Flies (us vs them) complexes.

Dude, you're nuts.

No wonder you've been kicked off every blog in existence.

Now you're using this one to pimp some crazy-*** racist broad and pump up your race-victim agenda.

Me? I'm a huge canes fan that supports the student athletes more than you could ever think of, and having a **** of a good time doing it. You don't contribute shīt, other than running your flapping gums. Sorry if that ****es you off, wackadoodle. Deal with it.

Advertisement

This is legitimately crazy. And I use that characterization by message board standards, because you're clearly not trolling.

The shoe fits^^ look up Dr. Frances Cress Welsing. I can't take all of the credit for exposing your psychosis.

This is legitimately crazy. And I use that characterization by message board standards, because you're clearly not trolling.

You can tell that dude spent 20 minutes flipping back and forth from a dictionary to write that, he's clearly in over his head. Aesthetics = appearances , stop using words you don't understand lol.

U are clearly upset now.

U are a suck up and jock boy for the elites and UM higher ups. Your posts don't reflect what U are now claiming. U support the players by habitually crapping on them on every single thread in which they mentioned??? How's that supportive?

I've been banned from two Canes blogs and thats the facts. Both have 12 regulars at the most and anyone who doesn't fly out to meet their owners and follow blog group-think gets ostracized…facts again. If I'm lying, then name even a third blog (let alone "every blog in existence" lol!).

Please explain how Harriet Tubman was racist. And when U are done, re-post my "race-victim" agenda posts please.

I'm certain the players wouldn't find the posting of and salivating over their genital areas by grown men as supportive.

Now run back to cyber Terminus lol!

Advertisement
The shoe fits^^ look up Dr. Frances Cress Welsing. I can't take all of the credit for exposing your psychosis.

Really. You're talking up this crazy broad. Only people in mental institutions take her seriously.

Bringing that crazy shīt on here is going to draw mod attention.

But that's your MO. You do this everywhere you post and eventually get band for your crazy racīst bullshīt agenda.

In fact, that's why you post. You don't really care about the canes. You care about propagating you're insane racial victimization agenda.

What a loser.

U are clearly upset now.

U are a suck up and jock boy for the elites and UM higher ups. Your posts don't reflect what U are now claiming. U support the players by habitually crapping on them on every single thread in which they mentioned??? How's that supportive?

I've been banned from two Canes blogs and thats the facts. Both have 12 regulars at the most and anyone who doesn't fly out to meet their owners and follow blog group-think gets ostracized…facts again. If I'm lying, then name even a third blog (let alone "every blog in existence" lol!).

Please explain how Harriet Tubman was racist. And when U are done, re-post my "race-victim" agenda posts please.

I'm certain the players wouldn't find the posting of and salivating over their genital areas by grown men as supportive.

Now run back to cyber Terminus lol!

Not her. The other one. That crazy Welsing.

Man you are really nuts.

Yet another butthurt boy admirer^^they are coming out the closet. Notice my initial post mentioned no names, but I knew it would make them flash their fangs.

Where did the write that "aesthetics = appearances"???? See the difference is that I don't have to make stuff up and lie to make my points.

Your reading comprehension fades when u are salty lol!

Advertisement

You can tell that dude spent 20 minutes flipping back and forth from a dictionary to write that, he's clearly in over his head. Aesthetics = appearances , stop using words you don't understand lol.

I swear I was just about to ask if he's using a thesaurus to string all this senseless **** together.

Yeah I thought she was as well, until I read the numerous threads right here on this blog that more than substantiate her theories, and U know it lol!

If I were nuts (*******), then I would be cool and your friend correct.

Should I send y'all a pic of them, so that I can fit in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back