Jermaine Grace Instagram Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
b09b9a8826ccfb8904dc40ed3750f92b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe God has arranged for Grace to get his hands on a A-10 to attack the administrative offices until they give in? Oh, he might have meant plan. My mistake. I still like the plane idea.

Don't tease me like this, Grace.

Please don't do it to me.

I want to believe this can happen so bad. I want to dream.

I haven't been to Church in about 13 years, but I'd go to Church every Sunday this season (even putting money in the basket they pass around) if Grace can find a way back on this team before GT.

Advertisement
Does he really need to take a plane from CG to Hard [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] Stadium?

Advertisement
At first, God said that he didn't know any UM students, and now he says he's know Grace since HS? SMDH

Did he post that before Slater posted his article revealing that car renter sleaze is tied to sports agents?

Advertisement
Did he post that before Slater posted his article revealing that car renter sleaze is tied to sports agents?

Shocking news. Who would ever believe that?
No way the car rental sleazeball wanted anything out of this. He just wanted to let broke 19 year olds test drive and depreciate his $300K cars for extended periods. There was never any thought of quid pro quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back