Jermaine Grace Instagram Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
U continue to prove my point that your entire fan hood is based on aesthetics and appearances. Whats the point of "living it up" in box seats when U don't understand nor comprehend what U are observing, and hate the players who are performing? U and your ilk, don't know football and thats been proven on several blogs over the last 10 years. I'm talking X's and O's as well as coaches and their schemes.

No wonder why the focus is placed on whether U are accepted on a blog, how U look at a game, how many games you've supposedly attended, your supposed connections to the program, and the size of another male's genitalia lol! This is the extent of your "erudition" lol!

Please explain the dissonance U experience while in your luxurious box seats, and sipping wine with a cupped hand, while U, your wife, and your daughter are all simultaneously undressing Ahmonn Richards and Shaq Quarterman and others with your eyes on his "hog"? I want to know how that works. And if U get jealous when your daughter leaves the crib wearing easy access friendly yoga pants to get stretched out by their 'hogs' that U covet so much. I mean thats the only true reason y'all are present correct?

So go run back to one of those cyber plantations that are trying to live out literal Walking Dead fantasies with Lord of the Flies (us vs them) complexes.

No one on this board is interested in AR15 or Shaq that way... Just Teddy Bridgewater and whether he tore his acl by tripping over his gigantic crank...or however perfectly your favorite poster, [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], characterized it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Are U gonna re-post any of this said agenda??? Should be somewhere out there in the cybersphere since I've been "band" from every blog in existence right??

Now U wanna threaten to call the cops lol! Classic reaction to a whooping U instigated.

That subconscious comes straight out onto front street when that keyboard gets laid down in front of U.

Jesus Man U must be a charm to talk to at parties...

U are clearly upset now.

U are a suck up and jock boy for the elites and UM higher ups. Your posts don't reflect what U are now claiming. U support the players by habitually crapping on them on every single thread in which they mentioned??? How's that supportive?

I've been banned from two Canes blogs and thats the facts. Both have 12 regulars at the most and anyone who doesn't fly out to meet their owners and follow blog group-think gets ostracized…facts again. If I'm lying, then name even a third blog (let alone "every blog in existence" lol!).

Please explain how Harriet Tubman was racist. And when U are done, re-post my "race-victim" agenda posts please.

I'm certain the players wouldn't find the posting of and salivating over their genital areas by grown men as supportive.

Now run back to cyber Terminus lol!

Advertisement
Dumbing down is the deliberate oversimplification of intellectual content within education, literature, cinema, news, video games and culture in order to relate to those unable to assimilate more sophisticated information.

RVACane, U should stop, the fake CanesX3 just ran y'all into a roadblock and skitdaddled himself. He knows my pedigree, U can't win.

Advertisement
Don't tease me like this, Grace.

Please don't do it to me.

I want to believe this can happen so bad. I want to dream.

I haven't been to Church in about 13 years, but I'd go to Church every Sunday this season (even putting money in the basket they pass around) if Grace can find a way back on this team before GT.

Thats some ****, like refilling an ice coffee and putting it on someone's bill thus double charging them when the truth is the customer didn't ask for it.

Dumbing down is the deliberate oversimplification of intellectual content within education, literature, cinema, news, video games and culture in order to relate to those unable to assimilate more sophisticated information.

RVACane, U should stop, the fake CanesX3 just ran y'all into a roadblock and skitdaddled himself. He knows my pedigree, U can't win.

Harriet, this party started right in 66 with a pro-black radical mix. Then at the hour of 12, some force cut the power and emerged from ****- it was your so-called government that made this occur like the grafted devils they were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back