Jeremy Kerr 2013 TE- Welcome to The U

Yeah brazil, he was offered back in the spring during a visit. May have been one of the junior days.

Advertisement
I'm fine with this pick-up. Either AG knows how to evaluate kids he sees in person or he doesn't. If he doesn't, none of this matters. And if he does, then ... well, good.

And AG was a TE. He knows what he's looking for there.

And, this kid looks like a future OT anyhow.

Exactly! People forget Winston was a TE out of HS too. This kid has OT all over him.

I disagree. This kid is much skinnier than Winston was in HS. Right now i see him more like a Cory White than a Winston....a kid who might be a little too big/slow to ever be more than a blocking TE but too small/not strong enough to be an OT. We'll have to see how his body develops once he finishes high school and gets on campus.

Oh, and by the way, i thought Cory White was much stronger and a better blocker his junior year than Kerr currently is.

I'm fine with this pick-up. Either AG knows how to evaluate kids he sees in person or he doesn't. If he doesn't, none of this matters. And if he does, then ... well, good.

And AG was a TE. He knows what he's looking for there.

And, this kid looks like a future OT anyhow.

Exactly! People forget Winston was a TE out of HS too. This kid has OT all over him.

I disagree. This kid is much skinnier than Winston was in HS. Right now i see him more like a Cory White than a Winston....a kid who might be a little too big/slow to ever be more than a blocking TE but too small/not strong enough to be an OT. We'll have to see how his body develops once he finishes high school and gets on campus.

Oh, and by the way, i thought Cory White was much stronger and a better blocker his junior year than Kerr currently is.

We'll have to disagree then. This kid has a much bigger frame than White, IMO. And he's a junior in HS.

Advertisement
Back