2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
C925A73A-16A1-4400-B01B-C3E50AF0217D.gif

It’s everyone vs JS lol. Everyone close to him expected Miami until he out on the hat. Dad included.

Yup like i said earlier in another thread. Except this time the hometown is us.
Lot going through a kids young man's mind right now. Knowing when to listen to my heart or my mind is a struggle that will not go away but it defines my personalities which is a compliment

I think the kid made a mistake and he knows it. He made an instinctual decision in the moment and is having second thoughts.
I keep going back to the reaction of the gym. It’s like in wrestling - he was about to be all the way over as a baby face but he couldn’t turn on his heel tag team partner. It’s hard to deal with that as a teenager

Advertisement
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

It's right at this point in the process, when chaos reigns, that Deion rides into town, holding a bag on one hand and bullsh*t promises of a Superstar Recruit Quarterback in the other.

Don't kid yourself. Don't think Deion wouldn't like to jump in on this.

***** better leave them eight toes west of El Paso

Yea, I don’t know if anyone else saw Day’s press conference earlier, but he legit looked relieved when the word came that Jeremiah chose OSU. He looked stressed TF out, which tells me this thing was way closer than some of us will ever know. That’s what makes it even more frustrating, for me. I think this was very, very close.
He looked like a beta cuck!!!

Advertisement
I keep going back to the reaction of the gym. It’s like in wrestling - he was about to be all the way over as a baby face but he couldn’t turn on his heel tag team partner. It’s hard to deal with that as a teenager
He has a huge opportunity to be a legend here and that’s much bigger than being another guy at OSU. Him stayong home is enormous. The turn in the program will always be traced to him. Even if it wasn’t the reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a huge opportunity to be a legend here and that’s much bigger than being another guy at OSU. Him stayong home is enormous. The turn in the program will always be traced to him. Even if it wasn’t the reason.
agreed 100%. The weight of his signature to this program is stratospheric. To the Nuts, he’s just another 5*

Hartline probably started drinking early am (normal, not to celebrate) and now has to slur into the phone to convince Smith to come. What a scene that would be.

Meanwhile Ryan Day is cowarding in the corner, rocking back-and-forth and mumbling "but we're WRU".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back