2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you were done responding to me last week? How's that going?

First, I was done responding to you on that thread.

Second, if I was never going to respond to you again, I could easily put you on ignore.

Third, I find it amusing that you think it is JUST THAT EASY for you to be able to post your garbage without any scrutiny. As if some past thread-specific statement that I made that I was no longer responding to you in that thread gives you immunity from my future truth-checking of your bull****.

I realize you want to remind all of us about our past statements, as if that is somehow a defense for your current misstatements.

1703005044468.png

Advertisement
There’s absolutely times when we as a fanbase go way overboard being sensitive to what other people say about us (ironic right?)

But you’re correct. Sometimes it’s so blatant and Ivins last year was on a tear from what I remember

It’s honestly why I don’t read anything outside this board. I know people like to get all of the information and that’s cool…but it’s not even good information most of the time. It’s a waste. And putting out an article basically highlighting a quote about money front and center is such a disgusting middle finger to us (and possibly FSU given that a lot of people think they have a chance)

Like the only way OSU could ever lose him is money
No reason to venture outside of CiS for information if you know who to follow, how they drop nuggets and understand **** happens and not everyone is going to have a 100% hit rate. You learn this game and there's zero reason to pay attention to outside sites, let alone give away your money for information they're likely stealing from this place anyway.

you're tying Jeremiah smith's commitment solely to cam ward

and I just think that's overdramatizing the timeline. There are a lot of other factors at play and smith knows that Miami and Ohio State will both be fine at qb in 2024 whether it's ward or someone else
No, you're interpreting my post incorrectly.

Look, Mario is going all in on Ward , so that's why I named him. Another highly productive QB would have the same affect.

All other things being equal, the QB would be a huge factor in the decision. Not only for 2024. Mario can point to JB or Emory as the QB for 2025 as opposed to a rsh freshman 5-star QB at OSU with little experience.

If you're the #1 player, you don't leave the QB position in question just trusting it will work out. There are many factors in a commitment, but there's no denying that who your QB is will be a factor in the decision.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do the big dawgs care to offer up a gut feeling final prediction based on their intel going into the last 24 hours? Recruiting is fluid of course but based on what you know and where things stand, we fuccin?

@Peter Ariz
@Cribby
@DMoney

Do the big dawgs care to offer up a gut feeling final prediction based on their intel going into the last 24 hours? Recruiting is fluid of course but based on what you know and where things stand, we fuccin?

@Peter Ariz
@Cribby
@DMoney

Even if he silently flipped, none of those guys would share anything to ruin the moment, they are pros for a reason.

Advertisement
Even if he silently flipped, none of those guys would share anything to ruin the moment, they are pros for a reason.
Agreed. There's suspense and it's the day before ESD... at this point I'd rather the anticipation whether he comes or not..it's what used to make signing day fun

Advertisement
Im fine if they think we are buying all these recruits. As long as we dont get caught doing something illegal, fook it. Just detach your emotions from it.

Once we landed Ny, i was kool whatever happened. I watch Shemar Stewart 2 years ago, then Innis last cycle and neither has done a **** thing. Stewart got pancaked and sat on by a OL lineman....i heard. Detachment is something i been practice so i can still think logical through these rollercoaster situtations.

I said a gut feeling prediction for a reason. They don't need to say he's going to flip. But if they believe his staying with OSU what's the harm in sharing that with the customer base that loyally follows you? (I realize cribby isn't paid by CIS / although he should be)

I don't understand this criticism of Hartline. Yea, it may be easier to get elite players to meet their potential than development players. The point is he has been excelling at getting players of Smith's caliber to the NFL; which is the ultimate goal. Many other schools, like Miami, can't say the same.
I don’t criticize his work and I do agree he’s done an exceptional job. What I disagree with is the notion that he has some secret formula or that OSU is a “factory”. Factories take raw materials and turn them in to a finished product. He’s more a detailer/polisher at a Ferrari dealership.

That’s what every coach wants to be ultimately. That’s what Mario is trying to do. Get the best talent possible, make it better, and then first round NFL. Hartline has done a phenomenal job at that. But he doesn’t take chicken **** and turn it into Chicken Fricassé.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back