2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this criticism of Hartline. Yea, it may be easier to get elite players to meet their potential than development players. The point is he has been excelling at getting players of Smith's caliber to the NFL; which is the ultimate goal. Many other schools, like Miami, can't say the same.
Harvard accepts applicants from the smartest 1%. They don't make them the smartest 1%. That's the prerequisite to make it onto campus.

5 star players typically show up on campus capable of preforming like 5 star players. Yes they need to be developed but if they were truly worthy of 5 star status the floor is high and the ceiling is within reach.

Advertisement
Listen I have it on good word if we can get this thread to exactly 8000 posts, not one more or one less, before 8 am tomorrow and then keep it on hold there til his announcement, then JS will be a Cane.

So do your jobs but don’t mess it up like you guys do spelling out canes on a GameDay post or not getting the “we roll” thread setup.

Mad Df GIF by UMC - Stream Black Better

this has as much validity to his decision as most of what is int this thread.

Advertisement
It’s not a pro OSU spin. It says he could flip and uses quotes from October and says the quotes are from October. It’s all actually clear and honest. The headline isn’t trying to fool you.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Btw another thing, yall should know these blue bloods that are on top have alot of connections in the recruiting industry. U cannot logically read that article and not make it sound like a pure bias for Ohio. Even if you are neutral. It sounded like im committed to Ohio, for nothing but love, and other schools are trying to pay me to flip. Because if u say ignore the money, doesnt it sound like there is somewhere he will go for nothing?

Ohio is pretty shook from Lightfoot, Scott and Lyle, this would be devastating, they are not gonna just sit and take it. Texas did the same thing with Simmons. These man have old money. Look what Bama doing with Riley. They can easily call up 247 and drop a hit job. Dont you doubt it. They may even now be ponying up a big bag from some donors to secure him. Yall know the stories

These are the good Ole Boys.

Advertisement
TBH I liked the burger hijack of a thread better than an investigative expose of how 247 sucks and how headline and social media writers go for clicks over substance.
dogs chill GIF by BlackPowderWorks

His dad sounds on the take.

That family never gave us a true shot. They left games early. They left official visits early. Showed late to unofficial visits. All the marks of someone not very interested.
If this is true, then that’s all I need to hear. Next.

Advertisement
If Daddy Smith thinks that Ohio State can only develop him he is ignorant.

Smith IMO will be a first round pick regardless where he signs.

I'm sure Ohio State isn't offering any NIL deals. I'm so glad Michigan has been stuffing it downs days throat, and asking him how he likes it.

Mario is 1-0 vs. Day when he marched into that dump of a stadium and stuffed it right downs Days gullet when Day trotted 3 first round WRs on the field.

Ohio State isn't the kids birth rite, he is a local Miami kid that grew up a Hurricane fan.

Actually Daddy Smith, paving his own path would he signing with the hometown school since in the past 10-12 years all the tops WRs have been signing out of state.

If I could like my own post I would

We always had it just didn’t pony up or have the head man able to get the higher ups to pony up, even without NIL I think imo Mario would have still done this at UM. I am 1000% certain of this
Mario is an elite recruiter but I think our nil game is a huge advantage that we did not have in the past that has evened the playing field significantly. To his credit, Mario demanded it be made available to him and he seems to do a great job managing booster expectations which is one of the hardest parts of being a successful HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back