2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Animated GIF

Portal is recruiting. You remember when people here dogged him for losing Verse to Norvell? Same way people are gonna crown Mario for landing Ward.
really, it is NOT….since when do you build and develop a relationship with a portal kid for 2-3yrs??? since when does a portal kid pick a school based on relationship(s) built, what the school has to offer, genuinely wanting to be coached/developed by that school/program??? Most portal kids are already developed or feel that they are(by da time that they enter da portal) and are looking for NIL & STARTING/EXTENSIVE PLAYING TIME(to get looks from da pros)…

Advertisement
really, it is NOT….since when do you build and develop a relationship with a portal kid for 2-3yrs??? since when does a portal kid pick a school based on relationship(s) built, what the school has to offer, genuinely wanting to be coached/developed by that school/program??? Most portal kids are already developed or feel that they are(by da time that they enter da portal) and are looking for NIL & STARTING/EXTENSIVE PLAYING TIME(to get looks from da pros)…
There’s 100+ kids in the portal who just finished their freshman year

Advertisement
Reading comprehension.

I didn't say "big flips are always kept quiet". I was talking about last minute flips that turn on secrecy as the deal is hammered out.

And I'm not invested in "the situation". Just invested in my alma mater. I want good things for Miami, and all the negativity is neither good nor accurate.

Wish I could share some more info, but I can't.

We've got a shot.
🙏 Please let this happen. 🙏

This would be my favorite commit in the last 15+ years.
Would love nothing more than being able to go to the office and troll my Nole coworkers.
Listening to them this year has been insufferable.

Not only is Smith a great player but FSU fans would absolutely lose it.
They are 99% convinced he is going to FSU and Miami has “no shot”. That’s all I keep hearing from these Noles. Mind you they know nothing, just regurgitating what they hear on some homer Nole podcasts and recruiting boards.

Come on J. Smith, put on for your home city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back