2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIS like

@Cribby
Feed Me Food GIF
Ole Ryback. Known for being a dangerous worker and complete, utter dumbass.

Advertisement
I’m not sure I get your point. They’ve been filling those gaps with transfers the past couple years. Its basically the opposite of what Mario is doing. Mario hasn’t recruited good enough DB’s out of high school, so he hits the portal for them.

Everybody cares about recruiting rankings and player rating in that ranking. They’re superior to Miami in both
I’m not sure I get your point. They’ve been filling those gaps with transfers the past couple years. Its basically the opposite of what Mario is doing. Mario hasn’t recruited good enough DB’s out of high school, so he hits the portal for them.

Everybody cares about recruiting rankings and player rating in that ranking. They’re superior to Miami in both categories.
Whose class would you rather have if you’re building a team/roster(forget about rankings and average)???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What do this mean
I’m taking a guess and not speaking for him but my guess is it means a lot of people been moping all year saying we don’t have a chance, we’re wasting our time, it’s a done deal. He’s sign, sealed and delivered to OSU.

Now everyone feeling good and on a recruiting high, some of the same people above tone has quickly, overly and drastically became more positive to “fck it we’re getting him”. With their chest poked out.

I may be wrong though, but that’s how I read it. 😂

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back