2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because the beta binary-brains in the Mope Squad can only process the possibility that a kid is 100% with Miami or 100% against Miami.

Therefore, when there are no lamestream published media reports of Jeremiah visiting and/or flipping, then he MUST be trolling us.

But now we are in late-stage Moperism, where they try to cover both their tiny penises and enormous ********, by posting things like "I think Jeremiah has been trolling us all along, but I never count out Mario". That way, they can claim to be "right" no matter what the outcome is.
No way that Jeremiah is trolling. That's not his style and would be wildly inconsistent with his past behavior. The kid has said multiple times that he is a Miami fan. He has said on multiple occasions that he needs Miami to show him that they are serious about having an explosive offense and other things that would allow him to feel comfortable coming here. He has been extremely consistent in his interest in the program as has visited unofficially on various occasions. Bottom line is that he is looking for Miami to give him a reason to come. I think that despite the bizarre offensive drought that we experienced during the season due to TVD being injured and unable to play at a high level that Miami has given him more than enough reason to come with the furious recruiting rally to end this cycle as a prime example. The only thing that we don't know about is the QB situation but I'm sure that Smith has been in the loop in regards to the most likely outcome. We have a very real shot here and anyone who says different hasn't been paying attention.

Last edited:
No way that Jeremiah is trolling. That's not his style and would be wildly inconsistent with his past behavior. The kid has said multiple times that he is a Miami fan. He has said on multiple occasions that he needs Miami to show him that they are serious about having an explosive offense and other things that would allow him to feel comfortable coming here. He has been extremely consistent in his interest in the program as has visited unofficially on various occasions. Bottom line is that he is looking for Miami to give him a reason to come. I think that despite the bizarre offensive drought that we experienced during the season due to TVD being injured and unable to play at a high level that Miami has given him more than enough reason to come with the furious recruiting rally to end this cycle as a prime example. The only logical thing that we don't know about is the QB situation but I'm sure that Smith has been in the loop in regards to the most likely outcome. We have a very real shot here and anyone who says different hasn't been paying attention.
I don’t think he’s trolling but i do think we’re overreacting lol but its what we do

I dont think any of this indicates where he goes

Oh …..everyone in here is tough now
FSU….

IMG_6226.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is a curious fact about Miami fans, who hate drill and have not been successful for nearly a thousand years, that as signing day comes nearer and grows they become progressively less nervous; when it is imminent they are fierce, when it is mortal they are fearless.

I’ll be honest…. I’m doubtful. I’ve been following recruiting since 2016 and this recruitment just seems too familiar to me. A local guy we all think has plenty of reason to stay home but in the end picks the more proven university at their position, ie Jerry Juedy, Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain, etc etc

Advertisement
I’ll be honest…. I’m doubtful. I’ve been following recruiting since 2016 and this recruitment just seems too familiar to me. A local guy we all think has plenty of reason to stay home but in the end picks the more proven university at their position, ie Jerry Juedy, Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain, etc etc
Dalvin Cook, Mathew Thomas, Shamar Stewart… etc

With Cristobal , we win a few of those battles ngl

With Cristobal , we win a few of those battles ngl
That’s the hope I’m still holding onto. But I’d put my optimism at like 25% I guess without Cristobal it would be like 5%

I continue to be pessimistic about this. Not because I don't feel like we have a shot, more so because I think he is just staying put. It's not even a troll on his part, he seems like a genuine good kid trying to make the best decision of his current life. And it's a difficult decision to make.

That's why he got that new profile pic on his Twitter with the dude smiling at 20 swords facing him. Regardless of whom he will pick, he'll receive hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back