2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This isn’t amateur hour in charge it’s an elite recruiter with a second full year of recruiting kids. It doesn’t feel the same like those other times, pause. I don’t get how yall feel the same. The only time he got bodied late is Riley who is a mega loss. And it stings regardless of Lyle no matter how fans spin it.
That’s not a pause moment bruh, c’mon man!! ⏸️🐾
If Riley flipped it’s not getting bodied. He’s from a skip away from Bama and they are offering him some crazy ish!! 100k plus jobs for his parents, NIL AND BAGS (tax free) and early PT. They had to pull every possible resource to get him. Meanwhile we flipped Lyle and you’re replaceable

That’s not a pause moment bruh, c’mon man!! ⏸️🐾
If Riley flipped it’s not getting bodied. He’s from a skip away from Bama and they are offering him some crazy ish!! 100k plus jobs for his parents, NIL AND BAGS (tax free) and early PT. They had to pull every possible resource to get him. Meanwhile we flipped Lyle and you’re replaceable
It’s a loss that hurts but not as much cause Wednesday will be glorious. May see him in the playoffs in the near future

Advertisement
IMG_3932.png

Advertisement
"My family is not just about the money because I know that's just one thing," Jeremiah Smith told 247Sports. "I know with NIL, we're going to get that. Everybody is throwing all types of money at us right now. There's just something about Ohio State that is keeping me locked in with them. I can go anywhere and chase money but that's not how my family raised me. They want me to go somewhere and earn it. Miami is throwing all types of money at me. Florida. Just a lot of schools. Ohio State, there's just something about them. I just wanna go there."

JJ's father:

"I was born and raised here, and I know the ins and outs of Miami, but I always tell my son, the world is bigger than Miami," Chris Smith said. "I always told him to go down the road less traveled. Basically, I love my hometown and I wouldn't mind him playing here but I see the bigger picture. Ohio State is the school that's producing. They're not talking about it, they're actually doing it. They're actually producing NFL-ready wide receivers. The proof is in the pudding."

"My family is not just about the money because I know that's just one thing," Jeremiah Smith told 247Sports. "I know with NIL, we're going to get that. Everybody is throwing all types of money at us right now. There's just something about Ohio State that is keeping me locked in with them. I can go anywhere and chase money but that's not how my family raised me. They want me to go somewhere and earn it. Miami is throwing all types of money at me. Florida. Just a lot of schools. Ohio State, there's just something about them. I just wanna go there."

JJ's father:

"I was born and raised here, and I know the ins and outs of Miami, but I always tell my son, the world is bigger than Miami," Chris Smith said. "I always told him to go down the road less traveled. Basically, I love my hometown and I wouldn't mind him playing here but I see the bigger picture. Ohio State is the school that's producing. They're not talking about it, they're actually doing it. They're actually producing NFL-ready wide receivers. The proof is in the pudding."
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

JJ's father:

Well this confirms it: he coming

Advertisement

JJ's father:

Is this new?

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement

JJ's father:

Now I know it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back