2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest…. I’m doubtful. I’ve been following recruiting since 2016 and this recruitment just seems too familiar to me. A local guy we all think has plenty of reason to stay home but in the end picks the more proven university at their position, ie Jerry Juedy, Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain, etc etc
This isn’t amateur hour in charge it’s an elite recruiter with a second full year of recruiting kids. It doesn’t feel the same like those other times, pause. I don’t get how yall feel the same. The only time he got bodied late is Riley who is a mega loss. And it stings regardless of Lyle no matter how fans spin it.

Advertisement
I continue to be pessimistic about this. Not because I don't feel like we have a shot, more so because I think he is just staying put. It's not even a troll on his part, he seems like a genuine good kid trying to make the best decision of his current life. And it's a difficult decision to make.

That's why he got that new profile pic on his Twitter with the dude smiling at 20 swords facing him. Regardless of whom he will pick, he'll receive hate.
This is a fair take on it, I do believe the kids handled this recruitment honorably

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Worst? Nah but definitely greatest. We have had some awful threads in the past. People were ready to kill Patchan senior when his kid chose the Gators. Just realized this site wasn’t around the, but we have had some bad ones. Alex Collins is one.
That's because we were all watching his mom run away with his NLI like OJ in the bronco. lol

This isn’t amateur hour in charge it’s an elite recruiter with a second full year of recruiting kids. It doesn’t feel the same like those other times, pause. I don’t get how yall feel the same. The only time he got bodied late is Riley who is a mega loss. And it stings regardless of Lyle no matter how fans spin it.
Agreed, and I'd just add, that we have a pocket full of gold to assist us as well.

Advertisement
I’m not sure I get your point. They’ve been filling those gaps with transfers the past couple years. Its basically the opposite of what Mario is doing. Mario hasn’t recruited good enough DB’s out of high school, so he hits the portal for them.

Everybody cares about recruiting rankings and player rating in that ranking. They’re superior to Miami in both categories.
Uhh wrong. Their OL and DL recruiting is not anywhere close to ours and they're about to be past up by us in the rankings.

I thought when Mario was hired we were passed the whole “our coaches evals are more important than star rankings.” I guess not.

It’s just a coincidence that the schools than win big, are consistently ranked top 5 by the same system you are ignoring when it fits your narrative.
They had a lower rated class than us last year and it's going to happen again this year. You keep rolling with your narrative though NOLE.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest…. I’m doubtful. I’ve been following recruiting since 2016 and this recruitment just seems too familiar to me. A local guy we all think has plenty of reason to stay home but in the end picks the more proven university at their position, ie Jerry Juedy, Tyrique Stevenson, Tyson Campbell, Pat Surtain, etc etc

Stop letting the past, under completely different coaches, dictate your feelings about the future.

This is indicative of people's feelings, not what is actually happening. Need to let it go.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back