2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
1702955475332.gif

Advertisement
Brother, I'm not as close to or invested in the situation as you are. I just made light of your comment that big flips are always kept quiet and brought attention to the fact JJ has been actively tweeting about Miami so he's not being discreet.

I hope this kid ends up in Miami. I don't know if he's trolling. I believe you that he's strongly considering Miami. Let's leave it at that so this back and forth doesn't clog up the board.

Reading comprehension.

I didn't say "big flips are always kept quiet". I was talking about last minute flips that turn on secrecy as the deal is hammered out.

And I'm not invested in "the situation". Just invested in my alma mater. I want good things for Miami, and all the negativity is neither good nor accurate.

Wish I could share some more info, but I can't.

We've got a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright guys can we erase all the cryptics! A bunch of fake insiders are just going to steal it and plater it all over twitter as their own info lol

Advertisement
I’m with you. I don’t like hypocrisy. But I think like @Dwinstitles was getting at, prior to this year Norvell had some Manny/Golden type classes. FSU did what they needed to do and had a **** of a year, but we will see if that’s just a blip or sustainable
I think we’re both correct. And it will dip again. They aren’t paying guys enough. If you don’t pay you don’t play. That’s the name of the game.

Reading comprehension.

I didn't say "big flips are always kept quiet". I was talking about last minute flips that turn on secrecy as the deal is hammered out.

And I'm not invested in "the situation". Just invested in my alma mater. I want good things for Miami, and all the negativity is neither good nor accurate.

Wish I could share some more info, but I can't.

We've got a shot.
Exactly that’s why I say we have a qb already but details being worked out fits what I believe is going on .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back