2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not outside this board thinking there is a chance. This would be a massive steal and out of left field if smith picked Miami.

Miami has been behind this race the entire year. Nothing outside of Dmoney saying Miami likes where they are at has even been remotely positive regarding smith. Not sure why anyone things Miami can pull it off outside of Mario is good for a surprise or two each cycle.

You don’t know **** about this.

Doesn’t mean we will land him, but I trust my source, that we are firmly in this.

Not outside this board thinking there is a chance. This would be a massive steal and out of left field if smith picked Miami.

Miami has been behind this race the entire year. Nothing outside of Dmoney saying Miami likes where they are at has even been remotely positive regarding smith. Not sure why anyone things Miami can pull it off outside of Mario is good for a surprise or two each cycle.
Feels like everyone on here hyping up Surtain/Campbell to Miami just to have them go exactly where everyone else thought they were going to go.

Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
No insider or nothing but from what I hear it’s OSU …. I think if we had or get a QB before signing day he might think twice but looks like OSU.

Advertisement
What is this stuff about I’m seeing Brian Hartline tampering with Smith?
FSU writer aka Karen sent a pic of Hartline at his game after seeing him the day before which I guess is not allowed but it’s a nonsense thing that a Noles recruiting site thought they found the body of Jimmy Hoffa

Yeah us getting a decent QB seems to be the only hope . But idk I get going to OSU cause the produce WR but you can’t do that when you have nobody to throw them the ball right now they are in the same situation as us … that’s why to me alll this is weird. I think he really has to make a choice still. All 3 schools are in the same QB situation

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
I've never thought he was coming here. On the surface, he's never shown much interest. Now I'm not privy to behind the scenes "secret visits" or anything of that nature. Obviously the coaches have been given reason to think he may be coming, I'm surprised we are still having conversations about this cat, Like i said on the surface, i wouldn't even think we are anywhere near the top 2.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back