2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He ends up at FSU then you need to go get Brooks and others. Sucks to lose him. And either way take his QB from NC State. If you’re trying to improve the QB room, and give the kid something to think about go get him

Update from Blowhard. He's on record predicting a 51% flip to fsu, so Miami and osu must be splitting the other 49%.

The school I'm watching as FSU's biggest outside competition down the stretch is Miami. The hometown Hurricanes have the easiest access to Smith and will certainly be pushing for a last-minute visit over the next week.

Regarding his official visit in Tallahassee, FSU knocked things out of the park with Smith -- which is safe to assume for most prospects taking official visits to any program. He spent a lot of time around former high school teammate and FSU true freshman defensive back Edwin Joseph, his player host, on the visit.

Coming out of the trip, I still feel the same way about FSU's chances with Smith as I did beforehand. I think the 'Noles have the best chance to flip him from the Buckeyes out of any other program involved.

Blowhard.
Organized Crime No GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getn all bothered only for man to post how Hartline is the WR whisperer in a few hours. If i had to guess thats what i would bet on all season. I simply do not want him to go to FSU. Be way better if he comes here but i prefer if he doesnt go there way more. Ohio will be down here on and off. FSU is always there. Same for UF.

Advertisement
Does anybody actually give Miami a chance?

Not outside this board thinking there is a chance. This would be a massive steal and out of left field if smith picked Miami.

Miami has been behind this race the entire year. Nothing outside of Dmoney saying Miami likes where they are at has even been remotely positive regarding smith. Not sure why anyone things Miami can pull it off outside of Mario is good for a surprise or two each cycle.

Fong update has us running third.

Cutting right to the chase, I still believe Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna five-star receiver Jeremiah Smith, 247Sports’ No. 1 ranked prospect, will sign with Ohio State on Dec. 20.

If it’s not the Buckeyes, I think it’s Florida State, where he took an official visit this past weekend, that would have the best chance to flip him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back